XX. You're Okay

Stanley makes his way down, leaving Mike alone at the top

Stanley makes his way down, leaving Mike alone at the top. Stanley made sure to stay further back, nearly kicking Fleur in the process. The others look up, waiting for Mike to head down any moment now.

"Hey, Fleur?" Stanley whispers, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Not now, Stan." Fleur calmly replies. "Mike? Are you coming?" She then calls out.

Right as he was about to answer, mike was hit with a large metal rod. Henry had followed them inside and was ready to attack. Mike groans in pain. "Mike!" Fleur calls out, gaining the others' attention.

"You okay? Mike!" Stanley shouts, moving a little forward and placing his hand on Fleur's shoulder. Suddenly, a bloodied face appears above them. "Bowers." Richie trembles, looking up at the horrifying teenager.

"Mike.." Fleur cries out softly. Was the boy alright? Had Henry killed him? It sure looked like it. Stanley notices her stress, and sighs. He wanted to comfort her so bad, but he hadn't the courage. He believes she still hates him, although it was quite the opposite. She was still angry, of course, but she never hated him.

It's too hard to hate him. If only Stanley knew that she forgave him, though Richie forgot to let him know. Henry laughs maniacally, wide eyes as he stares down at the losers. The boy then grabs the rope, beginning to pull it up.

"Get the rope!" Eddie screams, reaching his hands out but failing to get it. "Shit." Henry then walks out of view, his footsteps being heard.

"Mike!" They all call out. "Leave him alone!" Fleur adds. Above, you could hear Henry speak, but his voice was quite muffled. "Run, Mike!" Stanley and Fleur scream at the exact same time, causing the two to look at each other for a moment, locking eyes.

Their gazing is interrupted once Henry is thrown into the well, screaming as he falls down. "Holy shit." Fleur says, looking away. After they all look down, Eddie looks up and notices that Mike was alright.

"Mike!" He screams, causing the others to avert their eyes up. "I'm okay." He says, fear evident all over his face. They all exhale in relief, their heartbeats slowing down.

Whilst the others wait for Mike to climb down, Stanley was distracted. The boy had heard whispers, that he assumed were Beverly. "Stanley." The whisper called out, causing the boy to turn around. "Beverly?" He asks, shining his light towards the end of the tunnel.

"Is that you?" He trembles in fear, his breath seemingly stopping. It had become so quiet all of a sudden, as if he were the only one here. Suddenly, Pennywise appears, laughing maniacally, then retracting itself back.

Stanley, who is by now extremely frightened quickly spins around. "Fleu-" He stops himself as he realizes that no one was there. His surroundings were unfamiliar, as if he were just transported someplace else.

He shines his light around, walking around in the silence. The only noises heard were those of water and reoccurring clattering. "Guys?" He shouts. "Guys?"

•••••

Eddie turns around, noticing that something was off. Someone was missing. "Guys, where's Stan?" He asks. "Stanley!" Eddie calls out, beginning, beginning to quickly make his way deeper in the sewers. "Shit." Fleur mutters under her breath, following shortly behind.

"Oh shit. Greywater." Eddie says as they jump into another area. It all looked the same, the only difference was that the amount of space was much larger. "I never thought I'd be spending my summer in the fucking sewers, praying that the person I love doesn't die." Fleur says, quite loudly. She hadn't noticed until they all turned to her.

"Did I say that out loud?" She asks, her cheeks going red. "Not important." Eddie dismisses. They would talk about it later. But now, Stanley was in desperate need of help. So was Beverly.

"Stanley!" Fleur yells out, hoping for a response. "Stanley!" The others join in. "Stan, I swear if you don't get your ass back here I will fucking kill you!" She adds, shoving through the others and leading the way.

•••••

The terrified boy continues to flash the light around, feeling sick to his stomach. Something was bound to happen soon. He knew it. He felt it.

Quick footsteps are heard, yet nothing is seen. The laughter and steps echo through the room and his brain. He gasps, turning around. Nothing. Once again, he hears the steps. He turns around. Nothing.

He searches around, now feeling like he was about to pass out. The room then goes silent, leaving him and his loud breathing. From behind him, you can hear running. He spins around, flashing his light right at the horrifying woman, who without hesitation, opens her mouth and grabs him, biting right into his cheek.

•••••

Fleur turns her head in the opposite directions as she hears probably the most terrifying sound in her life. Stanley was screaming for help. "Stan!" She screams, running ahead. They all reach a door, grabbing onto it. Fleur stood in the back, sobbing. This was getting to be too much and just the thought of Stanley being hurt, brought her to immediate tears.

"Fleur, What the fuck are you doing?" She whispers to herself, taking in a deep breath, then approaching the others. "Move." She pushes through, grabbing the door handle and pulling it with all her strength, opening the door.

"What a badass." Richie says under his breath, smiling at their success. They all run through, searching around for any sign of the boy. "His flashlight!" Eddie says, rubbing towards the brightness and shining it directly at the corner where Stanley was attacked.

Fleur turns her head, looking towards the scene. She screams, her eyes widening in fear. "What the fuck is that thing?" Richie shouts, looking down at the monster. You can tell that Stanley was still alive. He was shaking beneath the demon.

The woman removes her sharp teeth, leaving Stanley with a huge bite mark on the side of his face. And with a screech, the woman had left. The clown poked it head out right after, but Fleur was too busy crying to notice. "Stanley!" She runs up to the curly headed boy, grabbing onto him. The others follow.

At their touch, Stanley shoots up, in tears. "No! No! No!" He screams, backing away. "You left me! You took me into Neibolt!" He sobs, looking around at all his friends. Fleur couldn't stop her tears as she watches. "You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!"

"Stanley, look at me." Fleur sobs quietly, looking to him. "Stan, I said look at me." She says a little more loudly, yet he still doesn't listen. "Stanley! Listen to me!" She screams, causing them all to avert their eyes to her. "You're okay. We're all okay. We stick together, alright? We love you. And I do too." She cries out, pulling him in for a comforting hug.

Stanley wraps his arms around her, sobbing into the girl's shoulder.