V. Losers' Clubhouse

They walk into the Inn, in the middle of the others' conversation

They walk into the Inn, in the middle of the others' conversation. "I've seen every one of us this week." Beverly says, shaken.

"You've seen every one of us what?" Bill asks, walking into the room. "To the place that Stanley wound up." Beverly cries, looking at Bill and Fleur.
"That's how we end." She breathes out, another tear rolling down her cheek.

Fleur sighs, taking a seat next to the red head. "Hey, how come the rest of us aren't seeing that shit? What makes her so different?" Richie asks, pointing towards her. "The dead lights." Mike says.

"The dead lights?" Bill asks in confusion, but then suddenly, remembers the night of the final battle.

Bill runs over, finding the girl he loves floating in the air.

Beverly trembles, also remembering one of the things she hoped to forget.

The clown opens its mouth as he chokes the girl, showing her three glowing lights, slowly rotating in his mouth. She slowly feels herself losing consciousness and floating up, everything going black.

"She was the only one of us that got c-c-c-caught in the deadlights that day." Bill realizes. "We were all touched by it, changed deep down, like an infection or a virus." Mike says.

Eddie gets up, walking to the other side of the room. "That virus. It's been growing for 27 years! This whole time, metastasizing. It just got to Stanley first because-" Mike is cut off, looking towards Richie.

"He was the weakest." The man says. Fleur looks away, rolling her eyes and wiping away a tear. "J-Jesus Christ, Rich." Bill says.

"Just saying what everyone else is thinking." Richie says I'm defense. "Rich, come on. Show some sympathy." Bill adds, placing a hand on Fleur's shoulder.

"What Beverly sees, it will come to pass. It's what'll happen to everyone eventually. Unless, we stop it." Mike explains. "How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Eddie asks, pacing around.

"The ritual of Chüd. The Shakopee, the first ones who fought it. They have a saying. 'All living things must abide by the shape they inhabit.'" Mike says. "A tribal ritual?" Richie asks, not convinced.

"Are you fucking kidding me, man? I mean, there's got be another way. This thing comes back, What, every 27 years? Let's just kick the can down the road and do it then." Richie suggests. "Wait, we'll be 70 years old, asshole!" Eddie fires.

"It doesn't work that way. None of us make it another 20 years in. And the way it happens.." Beverly cries, being comforted by Ben behind her. Fleur sniffles, trying to keep her tears in. "So, if we don't beat it this cycle then.." Ben begins.