II. Restaurant Reunion

Fleur runs to her phone, shakily picking it up and dialing Mikes's number

Fleur runs to her phone, shakily picking it up and dialing Mikes's number. The woman is absolutely hysterical.

"Why me, why now." She mutters under her breath, tears rolling out none-stop. "Hello?" Mike answers the call, hearing the loud sniffles on the other line.

"It's Fleur." She says weakly. "Fleur, hey. Are you two on your way? Is everything alright?" Mike asks in concern. Fleur shakes her head, more tears streaming down. "No. Stanley he.. his wrists. He's gone, Mike. He could go back. I don't know if I can.. I can't.." She trails off, looking back to the bathroom. Stanley isn't there anymore. The medics took him away half an hour ago.

"Fleur... You have to come. I'm sorry for your loss." Mike sighs, tears invading his eyes as well. He can hear her hurt. "I know...I'll come. I've got no one to stay for." She sniffles, then hangs up the phone, heading out the door.

••••••

Fleur pulls up to the Chinese restaurant, heart beating out of her chest. She slowly makes her way out, finding Richie, Beverly, and Ben speaking. Fleur stares for a moment, catching eye contact with Beverly. "Fleur." The red head smiles, slowly making her way up to her. "Hey, Bev." Fleur smiles, giving the woman a tight squeeze as they hug.

"Her too! Seriously, what the fuck happened to me, though?" Richie complains as Fleur leans in to give him a hug as well. She makes sure to give Ben one too. She isn't sure if they know about Stanley yet, but she doesn't want to talk about it yet. In the moment, she wants to feel happy that they've reunited. "I missed you guys." Ben says, smiling.

The four adults set off into the restaurant and as they near the reserved room, Richie bangs the gong. "This meeting of the Losers' Club has officially begun." He announced.

"Wow, look at these guys." Eddie smiles, chuckling. Richie, who was standing behind Ben, pointed to him, making motions with his hand. Fleur notices this and slaps his arm down.

The losers all sit down at the table and start talking. They clink their drinks and gulp them down. "So, Wait. Eddie, you got married?" Richie asks, smiling. "Yeah, why is it so fucking funny, dickwad?" Eddie replies angrily.

"What, to like, a woman?" Richie adds. "Fuck you, bro." The man replies. "Fuck you!" Richie shouts back. "Alright. What about you, trashmouth. Are you married?" Bill asks, leaning over so he could see him.

"There is no way Richie's married." Beverly says. "I got married." Richie states. "I don't believe it." Beverly adds. "When?"

"You guys didn't hear this?" Richie asks in shock. "No." Fleur replies. "You didn't know I got married?" He asks once again. "No." Eddie says this time. "Yeah, no. Me and your mom are very very happy." Richie says, looking to Eddie.