XI. Goodbye, Eddie

As Mike struggles to get free, he gives up

As Mike struggles to get free, he gives up. The clown opens its mouth wide, leaning down towards the man in his arm. "Mike!" Fleur cries

Right as she prepares to help, a large rock is pelted at the clown's face, causing it to look away in anger towards Richie, who stood confidently.

"Hey, Fuckface!" Richie shouts. It angrily looks down at Mike, throwing him away, causing his back to hit a spike and fall to the ground.

"Mike." Fleur quickly runs over to him, crouching beside the man and making sure he's okay. "Wanna play truth or dare? Here's a truth: You're a sloppy bitch!" Richie shouts, holding another rock in his hand.

"Yeah, that's right! Let's dance! Yippee ki-yay, Motherfucke-" Richie's loud shouting is cut off by a bright light shining from the clown's mouth, causing the man to freeze and lose all touch to the world. He's caught in the deadlights.

"Richie!" Fleur screams, causing Mike to look over. The clown lifts Richie up, still shining the light at him. "Someone help him!" Fleur cries out. 

••••

"This kills monsters if you believe it does.  If you believe it does. If you believe it does." Eddie repeats to himself, holding the spike closely to his chest. "If you believe it does!" He begins running, ready to throw it.

"Beep Beep, Motherfucker!" He shouts, confidently shooting the spike at the clown, landing right in its mouth. Richie falls, waking up.

Meanwhile Eddie runs to Richie to help him, the clown begins coughing out fire, trying its best to recover. Fleur sighs in relief. "Thank god." She mutters. Mike remains on the ground, watching the scene. "Oh, shit!" Eddie screams as the clown has trouble getting up.

"Rich! Rich! Wake up! Hey! Yeah, yeah! There he is, buddy. Hey, Richie, listen. I think I got him! I think I killed it! I did! I think I killed it for real!" Right as his parade ends, Eddie is stabbed in the gut, shocking Richie, who is still looking up at him.

"No!" Fleur screams, holding on tightly to Mike's hand as she cries. "Eddie." Richie says in shock, looking up at the man, who had blood coming out of his mouth by now. "Richie. Richie." Eddie cries, then is pulled back, held up high in the air. "Eddie." Richie cries out in realization of what is happening.

Pennywise swings Eddie around repeatedly as the losers continue to scream. "Stop it!" Fleur screams at the top of her lungs, crying. Finally, the clown lets go of Eddie, releasing him into a narrow cave.

Everyone gets up, running towards Eddie in fear. "Eddie!" Richie shouts. "Be careful." Ben warns as they sit him up. "Come out and play, losers." Pennywise taunts, breaking off small fragments of the cave entrance.