III. Henry Bowers

As the blonde parts from Beverly and makes her way downstairs, she thinks back to the curly headed boy she met just a few minutes ago

As the blonde parts from Beverly and makes her way downstairs, she thinks back to the curly headed boy she met just a few minutes ago. How come she hasn't seen him before? The boy seemed quiet- but then again, she hasn't been able to say much to him. She exits the school, smiling at the fresh air and the smell of flowers that flows through her nostrils.

"You s-s-s-suck, Bowers!" Bill shouts, looking to the tall tormentor with an angry expression. "Shut it, Bill." Eddie warns the boy as Bowers and his gang slowly turn around, wide eyes. "You s-s-s-say something, B-B-B-Billy?" Henry asks, slowly making his way towards Bill. "You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother. Ride's over, Denbrough." By now, he's towering over the boy. Right as he prepares to further continue his reign, Fleur comes to the rescue.

"Lay off, Bowers! Don't you have better things to do with your time?" She asks, making her way through the losers and standing in front of Henry. "Yeah, I could be doing you." Henry smirks, giving his friends a high five. Fleur finds herself speechless at the moment, not quite sure what to respond. She was disgusted, to say the least.

Fleur bites her bottom lip, holding onto her arm as she stands there nervously. She's terrible when it comes to comebacks. She was also a very sensitive and empathic girl. She hates bullying the bullies, it makes her feel worse.

"What do you know, boys? Fleur Blackwood isn't so confident and intimidating after all, huh?" Henry puts his hands up, drawing attention to himself. "Fuck off." The girl snaps, narrowing her eyes. The four bullies begin dying in a fit of laughter and as Henry walks closer, he catches sight of Arthur, who was standing tall with his arms crossed.

He lays off a bit, backing away. "This summer's gonna be a hurt train. For you and your faggot friends." He turns to Bill, licking his hand and smearing it on the boy's cheek. Fleur looks off to the side, noticing her brother as well, sighing. "Shit, I gotta go. Oh- and by the way, I'll see you guys tomorrow." She smiles, waving off. "Eddie's house!" Bill calls out from behind her. "Got it!"

Fleur slowly walks over to Arthur's car, sitting in the passenger seat. "What were you doing with the losers?" Arthur asks, starting the ignition. "Nothing, they just happened to be there and Henry was being a jerk." The blonde lies, looking out the window at the losers who were setting off on their bikes.

"Alright, just stay away from them. I mean, they're called losers for a reason." Arthur presses the gas, beginning their way home. "Where's Adelia? Is she not coming over today?" He asks, surprised. Adelia practically lives in the Blackwood residence. The two girls are the best of friends. Since Mr and Mrs.Blackwood were never around, the two teenagers would have friends over very often.

"She's got volleyball practice. She won't be around all summer since she's got competitions." Fleur sighs, leaning her head on the cold glass of the car window. Arthur nods, pulling up to their home and parking. As the two exit the car, Fleur spots a familiar teal blue car, blinding her as the sun reflects onto it.

"Shit. Did you invite those assholes over?" Fleur asks, looking up to her brother. "Yeah. Don't worry though. I'm not gonna let them go upstairs." Arthur says, opening the door. The Henry already has a key to the Blackwood's house as they were over very often, much like Adelia was.

Fleur slouches her way up the stairs, giving the four boys a dirty look on her way. "Sorry, she's a little angry today." Arthur says, plopping himself down on the la-Z-boy. "We noticed." Henry rolls his eyes, grabbing the TV remote and turning it on to a children's channel. "You watch this shit? They talk about the weirdest things. Sewers and shit. Creepy as fuck." Arthur questions, sending a confused look to his friends.

"It's hilarious. Hey, pass me the lighter." Victor chuckles, reaching out for the lighter in Arthur's hand. He had already a cigarette in his mouth. "Change The fucking channel first." Arthur says, chuckling as the others follow his actions.

Meanwhile the boys converse loudly, Fleur lounges on her bed, reading one of the many books on her shelf. The girl adored reading and found it quite fascinating. All the possible stories and different worlds that you can place yourself in. It was endless.

Struggling to focus on her reading, Fleur slams the book closed in frustration, then places it on shelf above her bed. "Can't fucking stay quiet." She mutters under her breath, opening her door and making her way down the creaky steps. "Artie, are they sleeping over?" She asks, placing her hands on the back of the sofa chair he was sat at.

"Yeah, why?" Arthur smiles, turning to face his younger sister. "Oh, well Addy just called, she said she's actually free today. I'm gonna sleepover." Fleur lies, desperately wanting to get out of the house. "Sure. Make sure you're theee before 7, alright?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna head out. See ya." She waves, opening the front door and walking out towards her bike. She wasn't quite sure where she was headed, but far away from here, that's for sure. At least for the night.

A/N: Hey! I wrote this during school so sorry if it's bad😂