WHAT THE HELL

TASHA

It was Monday three weeks after the whole Tsepho fiasco. Right now I was in a better place with my self,I was hurting but not that much.

My Monday attire were blue jeans,white t.shirt and a jacket.The perks of working in an I.T company is you could were jeans to work on a Monday.

"Admin department Natasha on the line how may I help you."I said as I picked up the phone in the office.

In the past few months I had moved from a simple Admin Assistant to an Assistant Adminstration Mananger.

"Hey Tasha. Good morning "

"Morning Ingrid."

" The new CIO has arrived and its your turn to give the "I.Ink" tour."

I totally forget that one was coming in today."But I have a meeting..."

"You can't excuse your way out of this one. You've been running away from this for to long and the C.E.O will not tolerate this."I remember how unhappy he was with me the last time something like this happened."I'll ask Betty to chair the meeting on your behalf."
"Thank you .I'll buy you lunch for this."Ingrid was the H.R manager and my sister in law .She was the reason I got the job here.

I walked out of my office and stopped by the reception to talk to Sammy.

" Hey Sammy is the new CIO in already?"

"Yes his been in since 7:30.His really hot but rumor has it his bipolar."She jokes while chewing on her pen. Sammy is so crazy and dirty minded but her energy is admirable.

I walk to the CIO office and knock when I here someone come I open the door then let myself in then close it behind me
But the sight of Tsepho in the CIO seat almost give me a heart attack.
"What the hell?"I asked in an unkind way.

"Natasha what a pleasant surprise .But I don't think that's a way of greeting your new boss."
I didn't move or say anything but am sure I would develop a permanent scowl looking at the handsome beast in front of me.

"Please take a seat. I would like to point out a few things before we can start our tour."

I honestly wanted to get my shoe and hit him on the face but he was my boss and I really needed this job.So I reluctantly dragged my self to the seat in front of me.

  I didn't say anything. Its not that I didn't have anything to say but if I talked I would pack up box and leave.I would actually hit him to death with that name thingy on his desk but I wouldn't let him break me I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to know that he got to me that those hurt more because I was actually attracted to him in a way I've never been attracted to someone.

"Welcome Tsepho. Well I guess H.R told you that we are on first name basis here."I tried to be as firm as I could be "My name is Natasha am the Assistant Administration Manager and will be giving you the tour and also introducing to the stuff. Without wasting any much of your time we can begin."Before I could hear his response I was already by the door .

"Am sorry"His voice was shaky. Its almost sounded like a whisper. I thought I heard him wrong till he repeated ."Natasha am sorry. Like honestly I am. I was in such a bad place and you just made me feel uneasy."

"Its in the passed so let's forget it."

" I'll work for your forgiveness. I'll work and earn your trust..."

"They won't be need of that. Am just giving you the tour its like we work in the same department. Besides My boss will be in next week from then you won't need to see me. Meet me by the reception in 5.."

"I asked Neon if Chaila could give me the tour instead because his in I.T. He would easily orient me while giving me the tour."

"If that's the case then have a great day."With that I was out the day. I rushed to the bathroom so I could catch my breath.

I was going to be working with Tsepho Shawn Meliwa. This world must really hate me.

*****

"Hey don't break the door it didnt do anything to you."Wezi said to me."Why are you so grumpy?Its not even your time of the month yet."

My best friend was sitted with her legs folded on the sofa as she ate ice cream while watching t.v.

I went to my room room a quick shower changed into some comfortable clothes and joined her in the living room. I grabbed the bow of ice cream from her.

"Hey those are very bad manners"her voice did not have even the slightest hint of anger .I knew she let me grab the ice cream from her hands cause she was much stronger than me."Okay
You better start speaking before I spank those words out of..."

"Tsepho is the the CIO at work"I spoke finally shutting her up.

"Which Tsepho?"she asked in confusion but before I could say anything she answered "Tsepho Shawn Meliwa?"I nodded in agreement and her face was filled with shock as realization hit her."what the  hell?From all companies it had to be the one you work for?"

"What the hell was the first thing I said when I saw him."I went ahead and narrated the whole incident to her.

"So what do you want to do?she asked after I w finished my narration.

"What do you mean what do I want to do?"

"You know with your feelings for him..."

"There not feelings am just physically attracted to him..."

"Whatever let's you sleep at night,"she said while rolling her eyes at me. " So yeah what will you do?"

"Nothing I'll just avoid him like a plague..."She was giving me the am sure look and I jumped in "yes am sure. We arrant in the same department so it won't be that hard."

  I hope😣😣😣