MY BESTFRENDS WEDDING💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LOVING THE STORY SO FAR.
JUST WANTED TO LIST YOU THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS IN YOUR BOOK. KINDLY COMMENT ON WHOSE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR.

CHARACTER'S
(IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER)
1.NATASHA MESHA
2.TSEPHO SHAWN MELIWA
3.MICHAEL OSEN
4.WEZI MALUKO
5.JENI CHINSUN LEE
6.CALEB KOZELO
7.JONAS KOZELO
8.JOANNA MESHA
9.TINASHE TRINITY NATASHA BANKS
10.INGRID
11.ESMERALDA
12.NEON
13.LINDA MALUKO
14.CHIOMA ADELEKE KOZELO
16.Arlène VLADIMIR KOZELO (NENA)
17.THOMAS MESHA
18.MIRRIAM MESHA
19.BETTY

TASHA'S POV

Today was the d.day. 23rd November.
After a lot of fights, arguments and stress we finally made it to the wedding day.

My best friend is getting married. I am so happy I can't even contain it. I hardly slept because of the joy and excitement though I think I was also nervous. Wezi has been so stressed out and nervous that she spread the virus to me. But after much prayer through the night it calmed her down and I hope she's feeling better cause I am.

We were dressing up from Wezi's Moms house meaning I was home too as we were neighbors. The wedding was a little bit out of the city so we had to move here 3 days before the wedding. The boys were staying at my brothers place while Jonas's parents staid with my parents just across the road from where we were.

We started the makeup and hair sessions pretty early because we got up early. 'Thanks to our luck of sleep .'

Nena hasn't been playing at all about the elegancy of this wedding .She hired the best make up artist actually flew her in all the way from Nigeria. Our gown were exquisite they made us look like royalty .

Our makeup and hair was done by 7 and the service was scheduled for 9 am and we still had an hour and 30 minutes to kill before we left for church

and the service was scheduled for 9 am and we still had an hour and 30 minutes to kill before we left for church. The make up artist gave us time to have our breakfast before she applied our lipstick .

When we were all dressed up and ready to leave I became teary because of how beautiful my best friend looked. I couldn't believe that she was actually the one getting married today.

'Thus how far the Lord has brought us.' I thought to my self.

"You look so beautiful."I told my best friend .

"Thank you."She replied with a smile. "Am so nervous,I can't believe this is actually happening. What if he changes his mind and decides to leave me at the alter?"