UNCONDITIONALLY

TASHA'S P.O.V

"No peeking"Michael said as he covered my eyes and made me stand outside a place I've never been before.

He had dragged me all the way here blind folded and I had no idea what or where we were going to.

"Remember how I said you didn't have to worry about anything concerning the wedding and us settling down?"he asks me softly while holding my hand.

"Yes I do"I say honestly.

With only a month to plan a wedding and only a few days before the big day; no one can believe am actually a bride.

These past days have been refreshing and soothing for me.

Wezi has been taking care of the wedding arrangements just bothering to ask my opinion on only one or two things.

I know she's married and Jonas must be missing her but am so grateful that she's here with me .

"Okay this is something I've been working on for a couple months."

"Months?"I ask in confusion

"Yes. About two months. I kind of just knew what I wanted from the beginning those heart beats just made it official "he says softly. "I really hope you like it"

"Am sure I'll love it." I say honestly "Anything from you I know I'll love it."

"Okay"he says squeezing my hand softly "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"I scream in excitement "I've been dying to remove this thing off my eyes all day"

"Okay take it off"He says letting go of my hand

I take it off and then my breath hitches.

"Babe"

"Do you like it?"he asks nervously

"Are you kidding me!I love it!"

My eyes are teary because of the site before me.

"When did you get all..."

"I wanted to get my own house but was having issues. After that day in the ward I told the agent to find me a house.

Lucky for us mom knew a couple that were leaving south Korea and were selling a house so that's how she got it for us."

"Your mom"I ask in disbelief.