THAT COULD BE US

SHOUT OUT TO wakenya and VenacyMcsholz FOR CLICKING ON THE STAR BELOW. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH 😘😘😘😘

WEZI'S POV

I was sited by the window in a cafe waiting for my so called best friend to show up. Jonas's company was having an end of year party and we were going dress shopping. It wasn't really the end of the year  yet as were just in the 3rd week of September but Tash won't be here end of the year so we decided to move it to a few weeks earlier. Lol like 2 months earlier .

"Hey Zi sorry for making you wait. Just got tied up at work."She said as she dropped her self in the seat in front of me.

"Your lipstick says otherwise. Maybe you got tied up in Tsepho's mouth ..."

"Hey there are children in his place they could hear you."She said shyly while gently grabbing my hand. "For your information I did no such thing his the one that got lost."She said softly almost sounding like a whisper .She was blushing like a little girl and I just couldn't stop teasing her.

"So why don't you guys just date. Like make it official?"

I asked her honestly .Since the last date they had a few weeks ago they couldn't get there hands of each other. I know Tsepho wants more than simple flirting and kisses but Tasha says she  can't start something when shell be moving a across the world in a few weeks time.

"I think we should order something am so hungry ."She said while going through the menu acting like she just didn't hear what I said.

"I hate how u just pretend not to hear me when am talking to you. It makes me feel stupid."She never changes no matter how many times I complained.

"I don't mean to make you feel like that"she said calmly "you know why I have refused to take things seriously. Long distance relationships ain't for me. Tsepho is sweet and all but am not sure if what we have goes beyond physical attraction."

"How will you know if you don't give it a try?He hasn't Pounced on you yet and its been three weeks don't you think you should give the guy some credit. His taking things slow because he doesn't want to destroy whatever you guys have going on. "I said while going through the menu.

"I'll keep in touch with him while am away. If he maintains maybe,just maybe we might date then. Happy now?"

"Whatever Tasha."

*****

"Have you ladies already picked what you'll wear next week?"Jonas asked as we sat down for dinner later in the evening.

"Yes we did. "I sighed as I picked my food.

"Did something happen?"He asked as he gently reached for my hand his eyes full of concern

"Not really. We just had a slight misunderstanding you just know how Tasha can really brush me off when am talking to her."I responded.

"Am sorry that happened to you today. But you know its just her defensive mechanism to avoid talking about things that hurt her. Am just sad that she always hurts you in the process ."He said as he gently squeezed my hand giving me a small smile.