HEY YOU!

AUTHORS NOTE

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. I REALLY PRAY THAT THIS YEAR COMES WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS LIFE HAS TO OFFER.

AND AS WE BEGIN THIS NEW DECADE JUST WRITE A LIST OF 100 THINGS YOU WOULD LOVE TO ACHIEVE E.G WRITING A BOOK,FINDING A NEW LOVE,HAVING A BABY E.T.C

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY JUST KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BY OTHER COMMENTING OR SENDING A DIRECT MASSAGE. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE STAR BELOW TO VOTE.

I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH😘😘😘😘😘

TASHA'S POV

The date today 23rd August.
Meaning today is the day for my date with Tsepho. If I hadn't promised Jenny
I'll not bail I would have driven back home after work instead of sulking in my car for almost an hour now.

Looking at my watch I decided to just stand up and find him or find my mysel somewhere to seat.

When I walk into the cafe I spot Tsepho seated on the table at the back of the cafe. His wearing a navy blue dress Shirt,kaki pants,light brown shoes;I gotta admit he looks ravishing.

His eyes spot me as I walk down the isle leading to the table. He takes a deep breath I guess he didn't think I'll make it or his just taken aback with how good am looking . I really picked a killer outfit today...I needed some extra boost to my confidence.

"Hey you!"I say casually as he stands to hug me. The hug was one of those awkward short hugs.

TSEPHO'S POV

My heart skips a bit when I see Tasha walking down to the table am sitting on. She looks breath takingly beautiful and I actually take a deep breath to prevent my self from choking.

"Hey you"She says to me as I stand to give her a hug.
Am actually shocked that she hugs me back .I know its a short,awkward hug but what matters is she didn't push me away or make me wait in vein.

"So am told you wanted to speak to me."she says coldly immediately she takes her seat.

"Yes  I did."I respond "But we should order..."

"Am not here for small talk or dinner Tsepho. I came to talk."She cuts me coldly.

"I know Tasha. But a meal wouldn't hurt nobody. I know you went home and freshened up after work and am sure..."

"Fine will order the food but only after you start talking. What you say will determine whether I'll get takeaway or have My food from here. So now begin."She says firmly and raises her eyebrow to show she's dead serious .