THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Tsepho asks me as he leans on the door.

"Nothing. You just happened to be in my line of site. I'll be going to bath so guess I'll..."

Am cut short by Tsepho's breath on my ears."I've been wanting to get my hands on you all day but you've been dodging me."He says softly almost like a whisper.
His breath right on my neck,his hands on my waist...

"I was very busy .As you know its been a long day so let me just shower I'll be back soon."I say firmly.

He let's me go. I take my time showering,brushing my teeth and dressing up for the night.

My nighty is a little revealing so I wear a gown to cover my self up.

When I get back into the room Tsepho goes into the bathroom to have his own shower.

"Have you collected your ticket yet."Tsepho asks once he is back from his shower.

"No I'll collect it tomorrow..."I said as I lifted my head.

"Ah"I whispered to my self as I took in what was in front of me. Tsepho shirtless and his navy blue sweats were hanging too low for my own good. My mouth was starting to water.

I had really forgotten how hot Tsepho was.

"You know you can take a picture it'll surely last longer."he says teasingly.

"Its been a long day I think am now starting to sleep with my eyes open"I say sheepishly . If I was Jeni I think I would be red now. Thank God for the extra Melanin.

"Come here."Tsepho calls me to his side. "Let me massage you so that you can feel better"Guess I do look tired for him to just brush me off.

He massages my feet then proceeds to my back. Gosh it feels so good that one or two moans escape my lips. When he massages my lower back I  start feeling myself get wet.

"You have a beautiful body Tasha. Your skin is so soft and beautiful."he says as he places soft kisses on my bare skin. At a certain point during the massage he discarded my gown. I was just in my skimpy night dress."Am already turned on just by looking at you."

In one swift motion he flips me so that I am now facing him and he was straddling me.

His mouth is on mine in seconds and my mind  becomes foggy.

This isnt the first time we kissing but this is different. This kisses are  hungry, filled with lust and all the things we have never said to each other are being expressed in this kiss.

He moved his hand from me and turned on the radio.

"I've been wanting to be with you like this since the first day I met you. "He says with a raspy voice. "Am going to make you feel so good that it'll be imprinted in your brain."

"Tonight's gonna be the night I'll let you know...tonight's the night I lose control..." John Legends voice booms through the suite.

I don't know if its the hands or the ovulation but something is really driving me insane. I am no longer thinking with my brain .

"Do you really wanna do this?"Tsepho asks me.

"Yes"I could hardly recognize my voice.

"Are you sure?"He asks again.

Am not so sure of so many things right now. Am not sure if I'll like south Korea but am sure that I want to be here ,right now with him. Maybe this is the end of us or it could be the beginning and I don't care cause what matters is that am here right now with this guy that has been driving me crazy for month. I want to be with him in this way with nothing in between.