MOST PRICED POSSESSIONS

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"She accepted."I said with all the calmness I could master

"Wow congratulations am so so happy for you!"My mom said with genuine excitement.

Genuine excitement right?

I know even I can't believe it.

Never in a million years did I think I would live to see the day my mom accepts Tasha as the woman I love or see that she was actually good for me.

7 months before:

"The doctor says i don't have much time left. Maybe two to three years or even less..." mom says softly as her sentence is interrupted by a painful cough

we were all gathered in the hospital ward where she's been for the passed 3 months.

By all i meant My Older brother Mark, my older sisters Mary-Anne and Majesty and My dad Ryan Osen.

'' So your dad and i will be retiring and leaving you in charge. I know all of you well and i know which part of the businesses interest each one of you so the will will be distributed as such..." she pauses to wipe down a tear that unexpectedly escaped her eye.

My mom crying this is really something.

I never knew she was capable of showing emotion.

Don't get me wrong my mom is by far one of the kindest and most generous women i know but she just never showed any kind of emotion.

she trained us like we were servants and treated us like trash though i know she did it all for us.

it took me a long time to realize it.

Actually a lecture from my grandpa to come to such a conclusion.

She was preparing us for any kind of situation that came into our lives making each one of humble something that she really wasn't.

Life really has a way humbling people.

my mother.

Rodinah M.K Osen defeated by her own body in a way that money cannot solve.

Wealth and everything is surely vanity.

My family is second richest in the whole of Austria. We are the closest to royalty even without having to compete for the crown;

But even then all the wealth and power cannot by the Queen to our empire good health except these few borrowed years which shes likely to spend gulping tons of medicine and hush surgeries.

''I've spent almost all my life raising children,building empires and legacies and all that i have learned i have taught each one of you in a way i know you don't really approve but you will once you have your own Children."

" Take care of what we have built. The wealth has always been their but what we have built is an empire that can be destroyed in a few days if you do not do what is right."She sobs           '' Mark you are the eldest so please take care of your siblings. Don't bully them just lead them."