MR AND MRS

"I really hope you don't throw up on that dress" my mom says to me loudly.

It was my wedding morning and i had already thrown up 3 times since the time I got out of bed.

Can you blame me?

I was a nervous wreck and the hormones warrant helping.

" Don't worry Mrs. Mesha the medicine i gave her is very good. She wont throw up. At least until the wedding is done." jeni said to my mom reassuringly. 

I hope it works too.

i really didn't want to mess up my wedding dress.

It was simple but really gave me a headache to find.

I thought of wearing of a simple white dress or any color of fancy dress but my Mother in law couldn't have it and so we settled for this dress.

she wasn't pleased but being a very pregnant bride i got away with it.

" Are you ready?Its almost time we should be heading to the chapel." my sisters says softly while checking on the watch.

I looked at her and she was breath taking.

All of them were beautiful that it made me teary.

" Don't you dare mess up my handwork with your tears." Wezi blows at me without malice.

How can she hold it against me.

It was my wedding day after all.

The happiest day of my life though nerve wrecking. 

*****

We arrived at the Chapel 15 minutes later.

The chapel wasn't that far from  the hotel we had booked for the weekend which is where we had spent the night at.

The boys looked so fine In their black suits.

And the ladies were breath taking.