TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

TASHA'S P.O.V

"FOUR WEEKS!" I shout in shock "No that's too soon"

"But we don't have much time till the twins arrive and I want to be already married to you by the time they come around "Michael says to me the morning after our engagement.

"But will  we have enough time to..."

" We will have everything under control by the time of the wedding."

"What of our families,your mother..."

"Hey hey look at me"he says while pulling my hand softly and Caressing my chick softly "Wezi,Jeni and my sisters will handle everything. With the baby's on the way you don't need anymore stress so don't worry about anything. Besides all we need is family here. Nothing else matters to me other  than marrying the love of my life."

He says and puts his lips on mine.

The kiss is soft and gentle.

"What about your mom. You know she's neve..."

"Let me worry about that okay?"

"Okay"I reply after some hesitation.

I love Michael and I trust him with everything that I am.

But his Mom doesn't really like me.

But its his Mom so I'll leave that to him to worry about.

"Let's go down for some breakfast am hungry ..." Just then my stomach grumbles "guess the twins are too." He says with a soft laugh

"I love you Michael. I've no words to describe how much you mean to me or how grateful I am to God for you." I say honestly.

I love him so deeply.

And the time we've spent apart just made me realize just how amazing he was to and his return to me made me appreciate him more.

Because I never thought we would be given another chance together.

But here we are engaged and planning to get married in a month.

God surely is good.

He kisses me softly and says "Always"

*****

"Wow someone is really in the cooking mood"I say as I sit down on the kitchen counter

Jeni is all busy on her lap while Wezi slaved over the hot stove.

There's like a whole buffet right in front of me and she seems not to be done yet.

"Are we hosting an army or something?" I say half jokingly  but honestly during to know why she's bothering herself to cook all these kinds of foods.

Its been 1 week since she's been here and I love her being around but isn't she missing her husband.

"Jeni invited some of her friends over so I decided to help her prepare lunch." She says in excitement.