STILL WRAPPING MY HEAD AROUND THIS WHOLE ISSUE

TASHA'S P.O.V

"Okay good. So as I said before everything on you is perfect but a your urine test came back positive..."

"Positive for?STD?STI..."

"Pregnancy..."

The conversation I had with Jeni a week ago keeps playing in my mind.

My pregnancy is already 5 weeks and I haven't even told Jeni whether I want to keep it or not though I think I kind of made the decision the moment she told me about it.

The ringing of my phone breaks the chain of my thoughts.

'MA QUEEN' haven't talked to my mom in weeks.

"Hallow"I say as I pick up a call.

"Tasha my baby how are you?"She asks sweetly.

I never thought a simple question like that could make me shudder .

'How was I?'

I don't know.

'Mom am pregnant for a married man. How am I supposed to be?'

"Tasha what's wrong my baby?"She asks after I take some time to respond."from your breath I can tell you holding a cry."She says softly.

I guess even over the phone she would tell am not okay. She's my mother after all.

" mom" I say finally with a sob

"Hey baby what's wrong?" She asks with concern "you know you can talk to me about anything."

I really didn't know if I could tell her anything. Her and I warrant that close growing up but I know that even in her screwed up way she loved me.

"Mom do you think I can be a good mother?" I asked with a sob

"I don't think so;I know you will be an amazing mother. Why do..." She pauses "Tasha are you pregnant?" She asks with a high pitched voice.

Hearing her say it makes me break down.

"Oh my God Natasha!" she exclaims.

Am now starting to regret my actions. She's going to grill me for this.

"Mo..."

"Oh my gosh!Am going to be a grandmother!" She cuts me off in excitement and am actually shocked she is happy "Though I think am still young to be called granny but who cares"

Her reaction makes me smile.

"How far are long are you?" She asks softly .

"5 weeks."

"5weeks!And you just telling me now?" She asks sadly.

"I wasn't sure if I want to kee..."

"What do you mean? Don't you dare think of aborting that Child or else I'll disown you." She commands

She doesn't even bother to ask what I want. Typical of my mother.

"I don't care if you think am briny hush but I for one know how horrible you will feel when you terminate that pregnancy."

I always knew she had regrets I just didn't think my perfect mother would have abortion on her list.

I think she has insecurities that she battles with and the fact that I look like her made things worse for the both of us. I guess it was like looking through the mirror of her childhood.