WHEN THE NEWS IS GOOD

"Hey love how are you,"

"Am okay how are you?"Jeni asked over the phone. She had traveled back to South Korea about three weeks ago.

"Am great thank you for asking."

"So I just wanted to find out if you were really serious about wanting to move here one day?"

"Yes I did. I still would love to move or even just get a chance to visit."I reply remembering the conversation we once had at Jonas' place. Am actually surprised she remembered.

"Okay good. So there's an opening at my dads company. They need Admin assistant that speaks fluent English and I suggested your name and if you agree you can start orientation in December and start work in January ."

"Are you serious?" I couldn't believe it. It sounded like a dream.

"Dead serious. I can assure you that the pay is really good. And I talked to my aunt who works with ICRC S.Korean delegation and she told me that they usually hire in August and September. She will get back to me when they start."

"I have no words to say just how grateful I am for this."
like for real I was. I was at the verge of tears. No one has ever such a thing for me. Micheal and Wezi yes but those had a reason.But Jeni I hardly knew her.She was just an acquittance .

"Hey its nothing. What are friends for. And Caleb told me you excelled in your bar exams"She said sounding so excited.

Yes my results were in am I had done exceptionally well in my exams. When I look at it ,its just God. I know I did work hard but God was definitely on my side. 3rd best graduating student and best female student who ever thought I Natasha Mesha could accomplish so much.
I was always an average student but when I met Micheal all that changed. He was the first person I called when I got the results that I had passed and when I got the graduation booklet I got a photo I sent it to him. My graduation was just a few days from now.

"Yes I did. I guess Jonas told him about it."Jonas and Caleb were very close .Caleb was a good guy I have no idea how he picked Tsepho to be his best friend

"Am super proud of you.I've never had a sister you know.I think if I had one she would be as awesome as you."

"Trust me am not that awesome."I replied honestly " But honestly what can I do to repay You for your kindness?"

" You can come live with me when you come here.You not leaving the house no matter how many times I annoy you."She chuckled

She was so nice I couldn't understand why.

"That's another huge favor you doing me. Just giving me any other thing.I'll do anything..."

"Anything?"She questioned.

"Yes anything."

"Are you..."

"Just get to the point"I said in a polite impatient way.

"Promise me you won't back out. That you won't change your mind about the whole trip"She asked.

"I promise."I don't think anything she asks me can be that bad.

"Go on a date with Tsepho..."

"You can't be serious?"Was this some kind of game or something.

"You promised. No backing out."yes she got me there." I owe him a lot and  this is the only way I can pay him back. His really an amazing person just that his had very bad influence."She pauses and continues when I don't respond." I don't know what happened between you two but his been blowing my phone like crazy complaining about you ignoring him and you listening to his side of the story."

She wasn't lying I about the ignoring . I blocked him,told the guard never to allow him up to my apartment. Its been three weeks and his not letting me  sleep in peace. His the stalker and has the guts to call me a stalker.

"Just one meeting ."I said finally.

"Just one."She responded excitedly.

"Tell him I'll see him on the 23rd at the Hot Ice cafe. At 7:30 Pm."

"But today is just the 3rd August?"She asks disappointedly.

"I know."I responded with a smirk. "I have to go."

"Okay bye love."

With that the call cut.

I had to set a reminder so that I don't forget the so called meeting.

*****

AUTHORS NOTE

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS REALLY IMPORTANT.
IF YOU WERE TASHA WOULD YOU GO ON A DATE WITH HIM STILL?

ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE STAR BELOW TO VOTE AND ALSO COMMENT.
LOVE YOU.