HOT DATES IN THE BATHROOM

SHOUT OUT TO NidhiMittal8 AND wakenya FOR THEIR WONDERFUL SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

AUTHORS NOTE
GOOD MORNING.
HOPE WE ARE KEEPING SAFE DURING THIS PANDEMIC.
REMEMBER WASH YOUR FACE AND AVOID TOUCHING M👅.E👀.N👃🏾 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY HOME.

LOVE YOU ALL AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.
😚😚😚😚

*****

TASHA'S P.O.V

Work has been hectic of late. Meetings after meetings. Its got me all worked out.

So am really grateful to my boss for giving me this week off because she thinks the stress levels I've been having are not good for the baby.

Oh the baby!

Its doing fine.

16 weeks .

I can't believe how time is flying. Am just grateful that the food aversions are now the story of the passed.

As at now I was looking for a dress to wear for an ICRC Benefit that Jeni and I were invited to.

Technically she was invited and am just her +1.

"Have you found anything you like?"Jeni asks me through the phone.

"I've seen something but its like nothing can fit well. I've gained weight and it doesn't look pretty."I say with a slight frustration.

"Hey cut yourself some slack okay? You obviously don't expect to be growing smaller when you 4 months pregnant."she says softly.

"Yes I guess you right."I say with a smile.

"Good"she responds as if she had seen me smiling. "Now get something that you'll be comfortable in even if we eat half of their food"she says with giggle.

"I'll talk to later then. Let me hurry and pick this dress cause am starving."

"Okay but please don't eat without me okay? I'll be leaving work in 15 minutes time. I can drive to where you are so ..."

" Okay okay the. I'll go sit in the food court and have some ice cream as I wait for you to come. I'll pick the dress once you get here.

"All right then I'll get there as fast as I can."she responds then cuts the call.

I head to the food court and decide on having a milkshake instead of the ice cream as earlier planned.

The ringing of my phone interrupts my endless pits of thoughts.

"Hey surrogate mother"Joanna says to me with a chuckle.

" Hi madam millionaire"I respond with my own set of giggles.

"Hope you taking good care of you and the baby. I don't want anything stressing you"she said softly.