Drinks On Me [2]

Dean added the correct herbs as Sam recited ancient words from a book. Smoke erupted from the small wooden bowl, and a small chuckle erupted in front of the Winchester boys.

"Boys."

"Crowley." Dean crossed his arms, Sam doing the same. Crowley looked up at the ceiling, then back down at the Winchester boys.

"What, no trap?" He questioned quizzically.

"Nope. We're just here to talk." Sam responded, leaning against the west side wall.

"Moose and Squirrel want to talk to me? I'm flattered. Unfortunately boys, I'm a very busy man. I'm the king of Hell after all. Maybe another time." He smirked.

"Oh, no that's fine. We knew you'd say something incompetent like that. That's why it wasn't on the ceiling." Sam told him as he lifted up the rug to show the devil's trap underneath. Crowley rolled his eyes.

"We just want to know about Ruby." Dean reassured him. Crowley seemed more interested as he looked over at Dean.

"What about her? She's dead," He answered sourly, "My favorite demon, too." He pouted fakely.

"Yeah, I've been dead many times. The first time I was yanked from Hell and thrown back here. Anyone can come back with the right motivation." Dean scoffed.

"If someone wants Ruby back, then there's always a way to get her back. I can't prevent it, though frankly, I don't want to. I'm personally not wasting my time on that fool." He answered as he waved his arms. Sam looked back at his brother with a disbelieving look. Crowley looked over at Sam, then Dean, then back to Sam.

"What?"

"Do you have some place to be Crowley? What's the rush?" Dean asked. He rolled his eyes again, snapping his fingers. A glass of some type of alcohol now sit lazily in his hand.

"King of Hell, remember? I'm a very busy man." He answered before taking a sip of the substance.

"Sammy." Dean sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Sam picked up the rug again and scratched away a sliver of white paint on the devil's trap. Crowley snapped his fingers again and stepped off of the rug. Dean looked down at his right hand with a perplexed expression as a beer lay practically calling his name.

"Thank you, Moose." Crowley smirked. Sam ignored the comment.

"Drinks on me." Crowley smiled before disappearing. Dean looked down at the beer, then over at his brother who held one as well. He nodded with a look of approval before taking a sip of his new drink.