Ruby [14]

"You doing okay, Sparky?" Dean asked as he set a cup of coffee down on the nightstand next to Nicole. She nodded and adjusted the bandages on her right arm.

"How about you, Dean Winchester? How's Baby doing?" She asked, taking a large gulp of the coffee that burned her throat.

"She's in perfect condition. Took some repairing, but she's healthy and squeaky clean again." He smiled, proud of his work on his car. Nicole smiled, amused by how much he adored the car he owned.

"Where'd you get her?"

"My dad. Baby's been in the family since before I was born." He smiled even wider, setting his left hand in between his legs and propping his right leg up on the bed frame of the motel bed he sat on.

"Dean, someone's on the phone for you." Sam told his brother as he walked in the room with one of the spare phones. He tossed the phone and Dean caught it, holding it up to his right ear.

"Hello?" He asked, his voice deepening a little more than usual.

"Hi, Dean. You miss me?"

"Ruby." He growled with wide eyes. Sam immediately perked up. Nicole flashed him a confused look.

"Ruby?" Sam asked, reaching for the phone. Dean blocked him, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey, boys. You miss me?" Ruby smirked evilly.

"Not even a little." Sam growled, his fist bunching together. Ruby laughed.

"Alright, let's cut to the point. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to find you, Sammy, tie you down, and shove my demon blood down your throat. Just like the old times, remember? When we had so mutch fun together. Then, I'm going to kill your brother while you watch, just to mix the blood and anger together. We'll be unstoppable." Ruby cooed, making both the brothers look at each other. Nicole yanked the phone from Dean's hands and took it off speaker. She got up to pace the room.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I'll tell you this. You aren't going to touch either of the Winchester boys, or I will find you. You aren't going to look at the Winchester boys, or I will find you. You aren't going to even think about the Winchester boys, or I will find you. These boys are under my protection, and trust me, I don't go easy on those that hurt the ones I love. So, if you do manage to find them, I'm going to douce my blade in holy water and shove it down your throat so you can taste the feet of Hell as you get sent back home to daddy. You got that?" Nicole snapped harshly, spinning her demon killing blade in her hand. The voice scoffed.

"Who are you?"

"I'm what Lucifer checks under his bed for at bed time. And I'm about to be your worst nightmare." Nicole growled back before hanging up the phone. She turned back around to toss the phone to Dean, and they were both staring at her with exasperated looks.

"What?"