Ending It [7]

Dean handed Nicole his pick locking tools after he had struggled with it for almost five minutes. She almost instantly unlocked the door and pushed it open. Standing up with a smirk, she put the tools back in his hand.

"I need a drink." He mumbled as he walked past her. She giggled softly and followed him. Once the two were inside, the door slammed shut behind them. They both turned towards it, and Nicole looked over at Dean.

"Well, that's cliche."

He shrugged with a face worthy of making Nicole laugh. Unfortunately for the two, Elaina knew they were there. She screamed, having been unable to communicate with them. Dean moved his hand over to block Nicole from anything that came at them. He was wrong to, as a metal rack of chip bags slid towards them. Nicole pulled the two out of the way, grabbing a metal tray from the rack. She dumped out the chip bags and looked forward as Elaina appeared.

"Nicole!" Dean snapped as Elaina dove for him. She aimed and hit her mother in the torso, making her scream and disappear. Dean stopped to breath and smiled wide.

"This was a very bad idea." She told him as she let her shoulders sag. He chuckled. Elaina appeared again, this time screaming. She looked purely terrified, as if she had just seen her daughter die again.

"Nicole, look out!" Dean shouted, snapping Nicole out of her thoughts. She was flung up against the wall, but Elaina hadn't touched her. She groaned in pain as her arm made contact with something she presumed was the edge of a rack. Her arm began gushing blood as Dean rushed forward. He was slammed up against the apposite wall, and Elaina screamed again. She moved towards Dean, freeing Nicole of her magic. She looked around her for any type of weapon before breaking off a small part of a metal pipe.

"Nicole!" Dean rushed her. She jumped on top of the check-out counter and hid the pipe behind her. Dean turned his head as Elaina breathed in his face.

"Oh, ew." He groaned. She raised her hand to Dean.

"Mom!" Nicole yelled. Elaina paused, turning towards Nicole with a confused look. She slowly hovered towards her, Dean and Nicole watching her every moment.

"Mom, stop." Nicole told the spirit as she gripped the broken pipe tighter. The spirit tried to make a whimpering sound, but it only came out as a weak scream. Nicole got a good look at the spirit. She wore the same clothes as the day her sister died, but they were torn and stained with blood. Her skin was a dark gray, and her eyes were almost the same shade.

"It's me, it's Nicole. I'm here. You have to stop this." Nicole told her. The spirit's eyes opened wide before it lit up in flames. Nicole held the broken pipe out and jumped into the air, slashing it through Elaina before she disappeared forever. She landed on her hands and knees, fighting back the painful tears of having to lose her mother again. She looked back up at Dean, who was crouched in front of a tilted rack. His eyes were trained on her, and they were wide.

"Damn."