Mystery Girl [32]

When Dean's eyes fluttered open, his eyes found Nicole, who was standing in front of the oven making something that smelled delightful. She was wearing her shorts from the night before and a baggy grey T-shirt that Dean assumed was his. She had a towel on her head, leading Dean to peice together that she'd taken a shower. He sat up silently, watching her sway back and forth and hum to the music that played over the radio. He recognized it immediately as LED Zeppelin, and he grinned. When Nicole began to quietly sing along with the radio, Dean paused. He had never heard her sing before, so he hadn't realized how good her voice was. He slipped off his leather jacket and jean pants, reaching to the nightstand next to him and opening the bottom drawer. Pulling on his favorite pair of grey sweatpants, he walked up behind Nicole without her noticing. His hands met her hips as he pressed his face to the right side of her neck.

"Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she flipped a golden brown pancake.

"Yeah, did you?" He asked as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Well enough." She shrugged as she turned her head to look at him. He smiled, making her raise an eyebrow at him.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked as she set the finished pancake onto a plate alongside three more pancakes.

"You, cause you're so pretty."

"Oh, I see what this is. You're sucking up to me because you want food." Nicole smirked, making Dean chuckle.

"Well, that's part of it, but not all of it." He told her as he glanced around.

"Where'd Sammy go?"

"He told me not to tell you."

"What?" He asked as he made his way into the livingroom.

"Yeah, he said he was meeting up with some guy named Charlie, and that I can't tell you or you'd flip." She said as she looked back at him. Dean spun around.

"Did you just say, Charlie?" He asked as he hurried towards her. She turned off the oven and moved the pan off of it's original spot.

"Yeah, why? Who is it?"

"Did he say anything else, anything else at all?" He asked as he lightly cupped her face in his hands.

"No? Dean, you're scaring me. Who is it?" She asked as she removed his hands from her face. His face lit up and he grinned wildly as he shouted in delight and moved away from her. He suddenly shut his eyes and clasped his hands together.

"I pray to the almighty Castiel to get his feathery butt down here, we've got a situation that you need to be here for." He shouted, making Nicole raise an eyebrow. A few moments later, a wirring sound rang in Nicole's ears, and the trench coated figure appeared in front of her.

"Woah, uhm, hey Cas." She stated awkwardly, not knowing why he had chosen to appear in front of her instead of Dean. He stared back blankly at her before raising his hand and waving slowly.

"Cas, personal space, we've talked about this." Dean sighed as he made his way over to the two. He took a step back from Nicole but bumped into a chair, making it fall over.

"Sorry."

"It's, uh, fine.." Nicole said as she shared the same puzzled glance with Dean.

"So, what is the emergency?" Castiel asked as he turned to face Dean. He grinned and put his hands on his hips.

"Charlie's back."

"That is not an emergency. If you have an immediate crisis, call for me-" Castiel started to say as he readjusted his trench coat, but Dean stopped him.

"Wait, please, I need your help." He said as he crossed his fingers together in a begging motion.

"With what?"

"Sam went off to meet with Charlie while I was sleeping and told Cole not to tell me what he was doing. I have no idea where they are, I need you to find them for me. Please." He told him as Nicole pulled the towel from her hair. Castiel looked as if he was thinking.

"Fine, but you owe me one." He told him just before disappearing. Dean's eyes met Nicole's, and she shrugged.