Falling [21]

Nicole paused, stunned after what Dean had said. How had she not picked up on the signs before? Sure, they occasionally flirted when they first met, but finding out now that Dean actually had feelings for her was shocking.

"Cole, we didn't-" Bobby started, but stopped as she looked up at him. She hadn't felt this type of fury in years, and she was about ready to start shooting people.

"Did you two seriously try to keep him from me? Dean Winchester, one of the best hunters in the world. The same Dean Winchester that you would die for, you didn't trust to handle me?" She snapped, glaring daggers at both Bobby and Rufus. They both stayed silent, too afraid to speak.

"Neither of you have a say in who I'm with, thank you. The only reason I'm not with Dean right now, is that I was worried he would hate me if I told him how I felt. I would die for him and Sam, and I would sure hope that both of you would die for them. I'm so incredibly disappointed in both of you, and now I have to go have a dumb chick-flick moment with the man I would stab someone for." She growled, then turned for the door. Dean was climbing into his Impala when she shoved the door out of her way.

"Dean!" She shouted as he started his car. Before he could pull out of the gravel driveway, she opened the passenger side door and climbed in.

"Nicole, get out." He told her sternly. She shut the door and turned to face him.

"Drive, now." She answered, flashing him a look that made him not want to argue. Rufus and Bobby made their way outside, but Dean pressed on the gas peddle and did a full 180 onto the road. It was silent for a few seconds before Dean spoke first.

"Why are you here?"

"You didn't honestly think I was letting you leave alone, did you?" She answered simply. He huffed.

"That's not what I meant. You have nothing to say about.." He trailed off, gripping the steering wheel tighter. She understood what he meant.

"I do, just not now. I'll do it when I have full access to you, and you're not busy." She winked, and he paused for a second. A small smirk played at her lips and Dean knew exactly what she was insisting. It intrigued him.