[one]

ms.grosemary

"So a junior is joining our Science class?"
"Yup."
"Voluntarily?"

Irene giggled at her friend's remark.
"He was invited to join and he accepted the invitation."
"Our science class with Ms.Grosemary?"
"Yes!" Irene teasingly said, acting annoyed.
"But why?"
"Maybe he actually likes physics or chem."
"No one likes physics, Riri. Nor chemistry."

Irene shrugged before pulling out her books from her locker that was decorated with BigBang and EXO members.

The two walked to their first period, one out of the three classes they had together. Which was Science majoring in Physics and Chemistry with Ms.Grosemary. Or as Taehyung calls her, Ms.Grouchy-because-I'm-not-married.

She was a middle aged woman. Around 35 or late 30's. She always had her hair in a tight bun, button down tucked in dress pants.
She gave assignments at any possible time, kept the students 5 minutes after the bell, gave tests on things they haven't discussed to 'test their prior knowledge'.
Yup, she was that kind of teacher.

Taehyung sat a chair away from Irene, having their surnames start with 'K' was convenient considering the arrangements were by surnames. The table they sat at held three people, both of them occupying the aisle seats.

A cute and smart boy named Kim Doyoung sat in between them. He looked rather mean and unapproachable but he really was just a big fluff ball.

Irene and Taehyung would ask help from him but once they were deemed unteachable, he would get frustrated and just give them the answers.

They greeted their seatmate as he arrived, who gave him an eye-vanishing smile, sitting in between the two.
"Have you guys heard about the invitee?"
"Yup." Irene said, popping the p.
"I still can't believe he actually joined this class voluntarily."
"Science is f-"
"I swear, Doyoung. If you say the f-word, I will tell you that you're cooking is bad."
Doyoung gasped and pouted.

"I'm not that good at Science, Tae. But it's tolerable." Doyoung reasoned.
"Not wth Ms.Grouchy."
Doyoung giggled before pulling out his binder.

The bell rang as everyone settled down. Students thats were perched up on desks, sat down in their respective seats. Everyone pulled out their chemistry textbook. This semester was chemistry.

Taehyung was tapping his cute unicorn, refill pencil against his book as he waited for the devi—
The door slammed open and it was literally, speaking of the devil.

"Everyone, we have a very special guest from Class A-1." She seemed less grouchy than usual, she actually had a smile and Taehyung was thankful for the invitee.

A tall, boy in a baby blue polo shirt tucked into khaki slacks. He held the class's chemistry book to his chest. His body was a contrast to his face, considering his baby-like features and the zero presence of acne. Damn, Taehyung needs to ask him about his skin care routine.

Taehyung recognized him as Jeon Jungkook. He was always top of the class, top in his grade and his introverted self actually made him even more popular.
But he never really seemed to care about any of the attention he gained as everyone looked at him either bored, impressed or in awe.

"Choose any seat. We're studying about naming compounds."

Jungkook's eyes were wide, a few lingering eyes followed him to his seat as the brunet tried his best to ignore them.
He sat across the aisle from Taehyung who gave him a polite smile but the junior looked away, wih a blush on his cheeks.

Others would've thought Jungkook's lack of response was rude, but to the blonde, it was rather adorable.

________________________

Irene Bae