[eight]

(no proofread since it's 3AM where I live lmao. enjoy~~)

annoying

"Jungkook."
The aforementioned looked up and sighed. "What do you want?"
"A way to treat a friend. Your only friend."
Jungkook laughed, as he took his Chem book out of the locker. "What now, Lucas?"
"Wanna play Call of Duty at my place later?"
"We have a Literature test romorrow. You're failing literature."
Lucas rolled his eyes. "As if you need to study for it. I bet I'll still graduate high school with all my low ass grades."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, shutting his locker close. "Do Whatever you want. But I won't condone your procrastinating."
"It's not procrastinating if I don't ever study. Procrastinating is postponing shit. I can't postpone shit that will never get done."

"Why are you getting your shit ready already? There's still 10 minutes till class starts."
"I have to go to the other building for Chem, remember?"
"Ah. Right. You agreed to the advanced shit."
"Can you stop adding shut to everything you say?"
Lucas smiled but shook his head, Jungkook shaking his head at him.

"I hate you." Jungkook mumbled as Lucas smiled widely.
"Love you too. No homo, bromo."
"You're a disgrace."
"I know I am."

They walked their way towards their classrooms, parting ways when Jungkook continued down the hall to exit the building.

He made it to class a few minutes early, yet the room was still half full. Students were probably lingering around outside.

Then his mind suddenly went to Taehyung.

It's been two days since he left him at the restaurant. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't bummed out. Of course he was.
But it was like he had to make Taehyung happy, he had to comply to Taehyung's wants and needs even if it would affect him.

This sudden need to satisfy Taehyung in anyway possible just overflows him whenever he's around. He's always thought Taehyung was pretty. He would see him on the field in his cute little cheerleading outfit, the school colors painted on his cheek in two straight lines as he cheered with the same colored pompoms.

He may have not known the blondes name then but Taehyung always caught his eye.

But now, since he talks to him and actually interacts. This admiration has fallen deeper and harder.

And as Taehyung walked through the classroom doors, talking to Irene with the brightest smile on his lips, Jungkook thought he was so pretty. The simplest action Taehyung could do, Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat.

Until it fully stopped when Taehyung's eyes locked with his.

For a split second, his face was poker until he smiled widely.
Jungkook felt his heat clench.
The blonde was waving his hand aggressively.
And Jungkook wanted to coo.
"Jungkookie!"
A light blush arose on his cheeks as the blonde approached their desks.

"Jungkookie!" He repeated.
"How have you been? Did you eat breakfast? I didn't see you during the last period of Chem yesterday? Where were you? I missed you. But it's okay. I had Irene with me yesterday and we had ramen. It was so g,—"

'He talks a lot.'

'How cute'

Jungkook coughed as Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh my god. I'm fucking annoying. I'm sorry. It's just when I ramble about one thing it leads to another series of rambles and another and another. It's a really bad habit of mine. I'm just really talkative. And it's annoying but I,—"

"But I'm doing it again. Im sorry. Are you mad?"

'How could I be mad at you?'

"I'm not mad. I don't m-mind really."
Taehyung eyes lit up, just the way they did the restaurant and Jungkook felt the same stutter in his heart.
"That's really sweet of you, Kookie. But don't feel bad to ever tell me to shut up. Because I will understand if you do tell me to shut up. Then I'll shut up! Zip it, lock it and put it in my pocket! I promise."

"God, Jungkook. How can you deal with all his blabbering? And his annoying ass voice? I'm Irene, by the way."
The pretty girl extended her hand for Jungkook to take who took it.
"But seriously, feel free to make him shut up. He's just too much sometimes."
Taehyung pouted, arms crossed as he made a tiny stomp. "It's only okay when I say it."

'Adorable.'

Jungkook stared lovingly at the blonde as he was having a debacle with Irene. He didn't know how the converstaion went to 'cookies'.
But it didn't matter because he wasn't paying attention to their debate. Just Taehyung.
Only Taehyung.