[eleven]

Lucas set out a few outfits for Jungkook. None which came from Jungkook's closet, but if he needed to go to a BINGO party at an elderly home, he'll know where to go.

Him and Jungkook were almost the same build. But Lucas was a few inches taller, but they'll make do because there's no way in hell, Jungkook's going to a party wearing what he normally wears.

"Jungkook, you dress like an old man and you move like one. Hurry your ass up." Lucas yelled to Jungkook who was still in the bathroom showering. Finally, the water shut and after a few minutes, Jungkook came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Damn, finally. We're an hour late."
"We're late?! Why didn't you tell me?"
Lucas laughed before throwing some clothes at Jungkook. "Chill, dude. Party's don't start at the starting time."
Jungkook frowned. "That's complicated."
Lucas shrugged. "Just go change."

Jungkook then looked down at the articles of clothing and frowned. "These aren't mine."
"Well, isnt it obvious? Go and change."
Jungkook's lips adorned a cute pout before he went back inside the bathroom to change.

The outfit wasn't that much. A white shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, a leather belt and a pair of black vans. The pants were a bit long so he had to pull them up to his waist and then looping the belt around it, tucking his shirt in his pants. He slid his feet in the vans, surprised he and Lucas were the same size.

He walked out of the bathroom, finding Lucas by his mirror and fixing his hair.
"Come here, Kook. Let's fix this mop of hair if yours."
Lucas draped the towel over his head and dried his hair off, making Jungkook giggle. Lucas smiled at Jungkook after taking the towel off of his head.

"You actually have really nice hair, I don't know why you style it the way you do."
"I don't style it. That's how my hair is normally." Jungkook mumbled.
Lucas hummed and raised an eyebrow, "Figures."

He grabbed the bottle of gel from his backpack and came back, swirling Jungkook from on his chair so that he'll face him.
"Okay." He muttered to himself before lathering the hair gel on his hands.

He combed his fingers through Jungkook's bangs to the back, repeating this action until his forehead was exposed but he made sure not to use too much gel. He did the same to the side of his hair  and pushed his hair behind his ear. He let a couple of strands of Jungkook's brown hair cascade his forehead.

"Much better." He swirled him around on his chair to make him face the mirror with a satisfied smirk on his face.
Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his appearance. "Wow." He mumbled.
Lucas laughed. "See. You even find yourself attractive."

Jungkook smiled to himself, he can now see why his mother always told him that he looked like his dad.

"Don't you have piercings?"
Jungkook's expression changed into a grim one as Lucas burst into laughter.
"Yes. You made me get my ears pierced when I by accidentally dropped your phone off the bay walk.

Lucas then settled down and pinched Jungkook's cheeks. "You look like a hamster."
"Shut up."
"Here. I got you this." Lucas threw the bag to Jungkook as the male opened it.

It was a set of earrings. Ranging from studs, hoops and dangly ones.
"Thanks. But you know I won't wear them."
Lucas shrugged. "Maybe Taehyung likes guys with piercings."
"I'm not going to change myself just to make him like me." Jungkook mumbled.

Lucas yet again raised an eyebrow. "You're going to a party. That doesn't sound very Jungkook-y to me."
Jungkook bit his lip and looked down at his lap.

'Maybe I am trying to impress Taehyung.'

"You better not be getting second houghts on going. Because we are." Lucas snatched the earrings from Jungkook and put them in the brunet's ears himself.

He tugged the younger up from his seat and smiled. "See, you look like a jock."
"I don't want to look like a jock."
"Well, jock's get laid. Taehyung's ex boyfriend was a jock. And so was his ex-ex-boyfriend."
"T-then I'll be the first nerd he dates!"
Lucas chuckled. "No. You will be the first guy with a brain he dates."
"Is that a compliment?"
"Yes. It is."

"Oh. Well, Thanks." Jungkook said with a wide smile as Lucas shook his head at his bestfriend. "Whatever, come on."

They walked down Jungkook's stairs, seeing his mother in the kitchen.
"Hi, Mrs.Jeon!" Lucas greeted. "We'll be leaving now."
The woman then smiled before cooing. "My Jungkookie is going to his first party."
"Mooom!" Jungkook whined as Lucas laughed.
"Whatever. You're still my little baby. Have fun you two."
"Thanks, Joohyun."
"Bye, Mom!"

The two exited the house as Lucas nudged his side. "Ready for your first high school party."
"No." Jungkook sighed before stepping off his porch. "Let's go."

I'm starting a new book. I already have 8 chapters of it but I'm still not sure if I will commit to it. I also have a vminkook in my drafts.

And if I ever do post the vminkook one, please tell me if I'm being too biased on one side. As you all know I'm a taekook writer, and I don't want to biased with the ships involved.

Thanksss<3333