[twelve]

I'll be calling Jisoo, 'Joshua' for the rest of the story. M just so used to called him Jisoo or Shua. But most of you guys are getting confused,—sooo. Enjoy!!

decisions

The house was emitting light from the inside, arrays of colors scattered out on the property. Beer bottles, cigarette buds and random teens littered the front yard as Jungkook and Lucas entered the vibrating house.

The brunet grimaced at the sight, smell and noise. Teens were grinding up on teens, eating each other's faces off, the couch was toppled over, a few vases were broken. They were like animals.

"I thought you said these people were chill." Jungkook mumbled, scrunching his nose at the smell of sweat, booze and something he couldn't identify but he probably didn't want to know what it was.

"Yea. I just said that so you would come."

"Lucas." Jungkook growled. 'Such treachery.' Jungkook thought as Lucas smiled sheepishly.

"I mean it does happen sometimes. Like one every ten parties and when there aren't that much people."
"You lied to me." Jungkook mumbled. Lucas pouted. "Are you going to go home?"
"No." Jungkook said lowly as Lucas smiled.

"I'll buy you lunch on Monday." Lucas said as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Jungkook. Lucas!" They turned their heads towards where they heard their names.

"It's Irene, right?" Lucas said as she approached the two. "Yup. The others are in the basement, it's less crowded over there. It's basically closed off for close friends but we could smuggle you two in."

"Thanks." Jungkook said as Irene raised an eyebrow. Eyes unashamingly raking down his body and back up to his face. "You should dress like this more often, Kook." She said with a smirk, winking at the brunette who flushed red.

With a wave of a finger, they followed the pretty woman to the basement. Lucas elbowed his side as Jungkook looked at his smirking friend.

"Chick magnet." He mumbled.
"Shut up." Jungkook hissed, blush still apparent on his cheeks.

Jungkook sighed as they entered. It was much quieter and cooler down here. There were atleast 20 people down there but the space was wide so it wasn't suffocating.

The basement was basically a den with a pool table, gaming consoles, bean bags and a few tables set up for drinks.

"Much better." Jungkook mumbled to Lucas as the older boy chuckled at his remark.

However, the sense of relief was flushed from his body. His eyes wideneing at the sight. Heart clenching, head hurting, stomach churning.
But what did Jungkook expect? It wasn't like they were dating. Hell, they've barely known each other for a full month.

But he would be lying if he said it didn't hurt seeing Taehyung kissing a man he didn't recognized.

"Jungkook. What are you doing? Let's go they're calling for us."
The aforementioned snapped out of his stare, with hunched shoulders he followed Lucas closer and closer to where Taehyung was.

He rubbed his forearm, eyes cascaded to his feet as he followed his bestfriend.

Lucas, being the social-butterfly and extrovert he was, immediately clicked with the older teens. They played a game of beer pong as Jungkook sat with Joshua on a couch closest to the air conditioning.

Jungkook watched for minutes as Lucas ditched the game to talk to Lisa. The girl would blush profusely at everything his friend said. It was a bit creepy to watch them but what else could he do. Him and Joshua wouldn't be described as close.

The air was thick between them since neither of them talked to eachother without Taehyung. The blonde was like the bridge between their worlds. Neither would be talking to eachother if it weren't for Taehyung.

Well, to be fair, Jungkook thought he would never talk to someone like Taehyung.

'Talking to him has been going swell.' Jungkook thought, glancing at the two from across the room who were still going at it. He scoffed at his own sarcastic thought only to be cut off from his daydreaming by Joshua.

"Hey, kid."
Jungkoook snapped his head to his right, glancing at Joshua who sat comfortably between the arm and corner of the couch, a foot propped up on the cushion and a beer lazily held in his hand.

"Hyung?" Jungkook mumbled as he sat back to look at his senior better.
"Listen to me, okay,—"
He sighed before continuing.

"I'm not trying to bring him down. He's my bestfriend in the whole world. He's having a hard time nowadays but that doesn't justify his actions." Joshua mumbled before turning to Jungkook.

"He is one of the most important people in my life. And the few I dearly love. But he has made some bad decisions, and continues to make them."

"I mean, what kind of friend am I for letting him do this shit?" Joshua muttered bitterly to himself as he gulped down the rest of the beer.

"But believe it or not, I tried convincing him and it almost cost our friendship. Atleast while he's like this, he still has Irene and I as a backbone. Even if he's hurting himself and those around him." Joshua mumbled.

Jungkook looked at him in empathy, the boy was genuinely worried for his friend. His bestfriend.

"Just, don't expect much from him. He's not one for relationships as of now. So there's no point in trying."

"But by the looks of it,— you've already fallen."

Jungkook gulped as he glanced back at the other side of the room to see the two gone.
"Look, Jungkook. I'm not trying to antagonize him. Taehyung's a good person. He just makes bad decisions based on past experiences."

Jungkook nodded as Joshua sighed. "You seem like a good kid, Jeon. Too good. Too pure. I'm not trying to dictate your life. I'm just suggesting better options from your choices."

"Thank you, hyung."
"Don't mention it." Joshua said and chuckled. "Seriously, don't mention it to him. He hates it when I meddle with his life. I'm just looking out for your."

With an exhaled sigh, Joshua got up. "Why don't you meet some people here? The teens down here are down here for a reason. One reason being they aren't like those fucking animals upstairs."
Jungkook nodded as Joshua waved bye to him, disappearing behind one of the doors inside the basement.

He gazed around the room, spotting a group of girls giggling amongst themselves, every now and then they would glance towards the brunet which made him shy.
One of the girls approached him, with blushed cheeks, she stutterly asked if she could sit with him.

Jungkook glanced back at the other side of the room, they haven't come back yet. And at the back of his mind, something told him Taehyung wouldn't be coming back after a long time.

"Sure. Why not?"