[seven]

lmao m still alive!! someone has 500 followers now:>> thank chu~~~~

When the longest hour of Taehyung's life had finally ended, he quickly gathered his things and caught up with Jungkook.

"Jungkook!"
The aforementioned male then turned around and smiled.
"Hi Taehyung."
Taehyung smiled back and reality hit him,—. He didn't know what he was going to say.

"Uh,—"
"Did you get my call yesterday? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up?"
"O-oh right. I was probably in the bath. I took a long bath yesterday and went straight to bed."
"Ah. I see."
Taehyung bit his lip and saw Irene staring at him confused.

"D-Do you want to go grab dinner later? I'll pay!"
"I would love to." Jungkook said before rubbing his neck with an awkward smile. "I kind of have a Trig test next period and I don't want to be late."
"Oh. Okay! Of course. Well, bye then."
"Bye."

Taehyung watched him leave before,—
"Good luck on your test!"
"You too!,— I mean,—"
Jungkook shook his head and face palmed himself before hastily walking away, leaving Taehyung to giggle.

"Why were you taking to Jungkook? I thought you dropped the Joshua-Wonwoo Love Quarrel Mission?"
"I did. But,—I don't know."
Irene gasped. "Is he the mystery guy?"
"What? Nooo."
"You're lying."
"No. I'm not."
Irene raised a brow. "I've known you since we were three. I can tell if you're lying or not."

Taehyung sighed. "Fine. It's Jungkook, okay?"
"I knew it! How come you've been keeping it a secret?"
Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know why honestly. I didn't bother bringing it up. And Lisa,—"
"Oh, don't worry about her. She's already moved on with that new transfer student."
"Typical Lisa." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Are you serious about him?"
"I-i don't know. He's nice and smart and a good listener and he's so adorable. Do you know he reads Sailor Moon?"
"Every boy reads Sailor Moon, Tae. Just not in public."
Taehyung shrugged. "I still think it's adorable. But it's just, I don't want to be tied down to one person again. I like having my options."

Irene sighed. "It's your choice, okay? But I guess when you really like someone, he surpasses all options. Try hanging out with him some more. You'll never know."
Taehyung nodded and smiled softly.

——————

"I don't know what to get!" Taehyung squealed as he scanned the menu. "Have you eaten here?" The blonde asked.

Jungkook nodded. "With my brother. The uh,— mushroom soup is good."
"I love mushroom soup! I'll get that and mashed potatoes."
Jungkook chuckled before nodding. Taehyung was so loud. But he didn't mind, not at all.

Taehyung called for a waiter who smirked at him and headed over to the two.
"What can I get for you, beautiful?"
Taehyung giggled before reciting his order as Jungkook did the same. The waiter smiled at Taehyung before leaving with their orders.

"You must get that a lot."
Taehyung looked up at him and smiled, already knowing what Jungkook was talking about.
"I like the attention anyways." Taehyung said with a shrug as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"How's school, Koo? I heard you're participating in the Triviacon." Taehyung asked as he leaned on his palm.
"Y-yea. I might be captain next year,—when I'm a senior."
Taehyung pouted. "And when I'm gone."

Jungkook also frowned slightly but didn't want his sorrow to be evident so he smiled.

"How has this season been going?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's heart swelled, seeing that the blonde was genuinely interested.
He was upping his cheeks with his hands as he stared at Jungkook with awe. It made the brunet all flustered under his gaze.

"A-ah. Pretty well, actually but we haven't had any tough competition yet. It's still the Play-Offs so I'm not surprised. But if we win the next game, we'll be competing two more rounds until the semi-finals."
"When's the competition?" Taehyung asked.
"We're going up against Rydell High for the semi-finals next Saturday."
"Really? I'm going to cheer for y—"

"Taehyung?"
The aforementioned looked up, eyes wide as he looked up by then he smiled.
"Jongin! Hey." Taehyung cheered with his signature smile as the male approached their table.

He was much taller, broader than Jungkook and the brunet felt intimidated by this.

"Are you cheering next week?"
"Yea. You're going up against us, right?" Taehyung said, almost like a statement than a question.
"Yup. Gonna kick your asses, pussies."
Jungkook flinched at the word.
"It's tigers, Jongin."
"Yea. Yea. Wanna go hang out by the lake? Everyone is going to be there, Taehyung. Beers, swimming, fire. Typical rebellious teenage acts." Jongin said with a smirk.

"Uh. I can't,—"
"Oh come on, Taehyung. Since when were you such a buzz kill? I'm sure, 'Glasses' over here wouldn't mind."

"Right, kid?"
Jungkook bit his lip, nodding as Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Really?" The brunet asked, doe eyes wide and pleading, hands clasped together.
How could Jungkook say 'no'?
"Y-yea. It's fine."

"Thank you, Kookie! Here,—"
Taehyung placed enough money to pay for the food he ordered.
"You can have my order." Taehyung said as he stood up.

"See you tomorrow, Jungkookie!" Taehyung said with a large smile, turning around and exiting with Jongin's arm wrapped around his small shoulders.

"See you,—"