[two]

sirius black

Taehyung ran through the halls of the senior building, needing to get the gym for the cheerleading practice. It was his last year cheerleading and he didn't want to be late for anymore meetings.

He continued to run, glancing at his watch while doing so.
"Chim's going to.— oof."
Taehyung fell to the floor, he squeaked and pushed his skirt down before looking up.

He saw a tall, pale—well, his face was blushed, brunet with glasses. He had a polo shirt tucked into slacks and books glued onto his chest.
Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung recognized him.

"I'm s-sorry."
"No. It's my fault. I was running." Taehyung pouted, seeing as Jungkook didn't even offer a hand but it was his fault that he was on the floor anyways. He got up by himself, now standing in front of the tall boy.

"Well, I'll be heading out now."
Jungkook nodded before walking towards the direction where Taehyung came from.

"Rude." Taehyung pouted but thought that it was just the general personality of that boy. So he shrugged and headed to the gym.

When he arrived,— he was late.

He wasn't very close with the team captain, Jimin but the boy was fairly nice and left him off the hook and just started practice.

They did sets for the upcoming game, Tigers vs Bulldogs.

After practice, he headed to the cheerleading lockers with Irene, following him.
"What do you think of that new kid?"
"What new kid?" Taehyung asked, taking off his shirt right in front of her. But none of them mind, they were pretty used to it.

"Jungkook." Irene said as she slipped on her pants she was wearing earlier.
"He's not new."
Irene shrugged. "Never heard of him before he joined the class. I consider him new."
"Probably a quiet nerd. Maybe he's fucking Ms,Grouchy, she's been in a better mood ever since he joined the class."

"That's weird and disgusting. Like,— I guess teacher-student relationships are okay. As long as it's consented or whatever? Lmao nevermind it's not okay..they're weird and usually manipulative. Forget that I said that...but I would bang a teacher to if he was hot. In this case,—-I would rather die than hook up with Ms.Grosemary. but,— hell, who knows, right?" Irene said with a giggle.

"The only thing that's disturbing is you saying 'Lmao' out loud."
"Whatever."

"But I have to admit. He's really hot." Irene commented as she tied her shoes.
Taehyung,...moaned? Head throwing backwards as he pulled his shirt on.

"I know, right? Did you see his arms? And those thighs. Hell, I'll ride those babies like a bicycle. A thighcycle."

"Honey, your whore is showing."
Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I wear it 24/7, Mom. Are you proud?"
Irene giggled. "You're doing great, sweetie."

The two walked out of the lockers, heading for the cafeteria since the bell had rung at around 5 minutes ago.

They didn't eat lunch. It's not like a diet or anything. Taehyung's stomach is sensitive and Irene doesn't like waiting in the lines. So they usually snacked off of vending machines.

They bought a shit ton of crap before heading to their table where Lisa and Jisoo were waiting for them.

"What's up, bitches!" Taheyung announced, a bit too loud as neighboring tables glanced at him.
He sat down next to Jisoo who took a bite out of his sandwich.

"When were you going to tell me you are classmates with Jeon Jungkook? You backstabbing whore!" Lisa grumbled as Taehyung's eyes widened.
"This is a Christian household, young lady. That's no way to talk to your elders."
"Cut the crap, satan."
Taehyung gasped dramatically as Lisa glared at him.

"Oh wait. I thought the guy you liked was Jungwoo? Kim Jungwoo?"
Lisa pouted. "He's out of town. I think he's sick or something. My poor baby. Jungkook is rebound for right now."
"I didn't know your were into nerds." Taehyung sneered as he popped a gummy bear in his mouth.

"He's a hot nerd. I dropped my pencil and he picked it up and gave it to me. Isn't he just sweet?"
"Any human being that isn't a douchebag would do that, Lisa."
"Stop raining on my parade. Plus, jocks are overrated and sweaty!"
Taehyung laughed and nodded in agreement.

"So. Why are you silent, my dear friend?" Irene asked Jisoo who was frowning at his plate.
"Wonwoo has been ignoring me." Jisoo mumbled as he picked at his chips.
"What do you mean?" Irene asked with a frown. Jisoo shrugged.
"I don't know. He told me that he was going to go to extra practice hours for the game against the Bulldogs but I saw him with,— was it Jun? I think that's his name."

Irene gasped. "Do you think he's cheating?"
"Oh hell, no. No one—" Taehyung was pulled down back into his seat when he tried to get up.
"I don't think he is. He's probably busy, you know?" Jisoo mumbled as Irene cooed.
"We'll get to the bottom of this." She replied as she reached over to pat Jisoo's hair.

"Ooh! We should do a legendary I.T project. Irene, we haven't done one in so long!"
"Okay. Can someone explain what am I.T is? Cause all that's coming to my brain is Pennywise the fucking clown." Lisa interjected as Jisoo giggled.

"I.T. I-T. Irene-Taehyung. These two are,—partners-in-crime. So to speak." Jisoo explained as Lisa's mouth formed an 'o' understanding.
"We'll figure this out, Dong." Taheyung said with a air fist bump.
"Hong."
"That's what I said." Taehyung winked before getting up.

"Where are you going?"
"I need to investigate, ya know. Dig deep."
"Are you serious?" Jisoo deadpanned.
"Dead serious." Taehyung said before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"You get it,—— dead serious...."
The group looked at him like he was dumb.

"Dead Serious! Sirius Black!"
Lisa laughed as she almost choked on her food.
Irene soon understood and shook her head at the horrible joke.
"Who's Sirius Black?"

"You did not just say that."
Jisoo shrugged and continued eating.
Taehyung shook his head in disappointment. "Fucking mudblood."

________________________

Lalisa 'Lisa' Manoban

Hong Jisoo/Joshua