[ten]

how old do you guys think i am?? someone on my other book said 9,— and eye,—

dance class

"Do you want to go to a party?"
Jungkook looked at Lucas,—
"Are you serious?"
"It was worth a shot."

They were at the cafeteria, lining for their food when a few other students groaned when Lucas cut behind Jungkook.

"Dude, you can seriously get laid by anyone over here. Maybe some contacts and a normal shirt and you'll be good."
"What's wrong with the shirts I wear now?"
"They look itchy. And something your grandmother made for you."
Jungkook pouted, looking down at his wool vest.
"I like my shirts.,—-and my nana did make it for me. Why you gotta hate for?"

Lucas laughed and shrugged. "I haven't seen you a lot after school. That one time you completely blew me off. As if you had plans."
"I did have plans!" Jungkook retorted.

"I went out and had dinner with Taehyung."
"Who the fuck is Taehyung?"
"Kim Taehyung. The senior,—"
"You wen Tom a date with a senior? With Kim Taehyung of all people?!"
Jungkook pouted as they sat down at an open table.
"You sound so surprised."
"I do? Because I am!"

"How the hell did you manage to get a date with Kim Taehyung? A cheerleader? A social butterfly. A pretty boy that shouldn't even know you ex,—"
"I don't know too, okay? And it wasn't a date. We just talked."
"Did you ask him out?"
"No. He did actually."

Lucas's smile widened. "Dude. Good for you. I'm glad you've finally got out of your shell. But your like a few years late. But better late than never, right?"
Jungkook laughed and shook his head as Lucas smiled.

"You do know he's going to the party, right?"
"Really?"
"He goes to all the parties. Even from different schools."
Jungkook bit his lip.
"I don't know. I would be so out of place over there. And m-maybe once I walk in, everyone will be like 'isn't it pass your bedtime, nerd?'."

"They're pretty laid back, Jungkook. They don't give you alcohol unless you're 18. They make sure there aren't any creeps trynna spike drinks. Some seniors just go but stay sober just to make sure everyone's not douching around." Lucas babbled with a mouthful of pizza in his mouth.

"Really?"
"Yea. They're pretty chill."
Jungkook sighed, picking at his food with his fork.
"I don't know,—"
"He'll be there, Jungkook. Don't you want to impress him? And going to a party won't hurt. I bet Mrs.Heon would be thrilled!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes but chuckled softly.

"I'll think abou,—"

"Jungkookie!"
Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung heading towards their table. He blushed red, remembering what happened when he had said hi to him through the window.

"Hi Taehyung."
Irene and Jisoo trailed behind him.
"Earlier, I was out practicing on the field and saw you through the window!" He sat down next to Jungkook as Irene sighed and sat next to Lucas, Jisoo doing the same.

"I didn't want to bother you during class. But you were dazing a lot. Do you daydream that much? I wonder how you stay on top of your grade like that. You were just looking at the trees outside the window the whole time! You shouldn't daze, you should listen to your,—"

"That's a lot coming from you. You skip class." Jisoo said as Irene and Jungkook chuckled.
Taehyung pouted before his eyes wandered to Lucas.
"Hey, I know you. I saw you at Moonbyul's party last week. Lucas?"
"Yea. It's nice to meet you, Taehyung. I heard you and Jungkook went out on a date a couple of times."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he kicked Lucas's shin from under the table. Lucas kicked him back as the two masked their pains with grunts and smiles.
"I-it wasn't a date. I told y-you that,—"
"Yea! We had dinner. But the second time, I kinda bailed on him."

Taehyung then turned to Jungkook with his doe eyes. "Sorry about that again. That was shitty of me."
"I-it's fine."

"There's going to another one this weekend. Do you go to parties, Jungkook?"
"Ah. Not really." Jungkook rubbed his naps shyly. "It's not really my type of thing."
"There's nothing to be ashamed about. You're staying at home rather than getting drunk and going to parties. That's responsible thinking. So basically don't be like me." Taehyung said with a wide smile that Jungkook felt the urge to reciprocate.

"But like I said,— a little rule bending wouldn't hurt though. But don't rule bend like me. I'm basically a delinqu,— oh, Hi Lisa!"

"Why. W-why are we sitting here?" Lisa asked, eyeing Jungkook as she sat down next to Taehyung. "Jungkook's my friend! And this is his friend Lucas."
Lisa's eyes wandered to Lucas her eyes widened.

"I like him now." She whispered to Taehyung who shook his head.

"You're Lisa Manoban, right? From dance class." Lucas asked as Lisa started to silently hyperventilate.

"You don't take dance class,—I m-mean if you did I would've totally remembered your face. A face like yours,— how can someone forget it. Okay I'll shut up now."
Lucas chuckled.

"My friend, Ten, takes dance classes. You always catch my eye during performances. A face like yours,— how can someone not notice you."
Lisa's cheeks blushed red.

"Oh god. You two just met and you're already flirting." Irene muttered. "I seriously need a boyfriend."

________________

I just realized I mentioned ten from nct and it's the tenth chapter of this book. uWu