[five]

spider man

"Did you just curse?"
Jungkook shrugged. "You deserve to be cursed at."
"No, I don't. I'm cute."
"And therefore you have value?"

Taehyung stared at him blankly. "You quoted Spider-Man Far from Home but I'm sorry the only Spider-Man I acknowledge is Toby Maguire." Taehyung snapped as he bit into his pizza.

"Oh, dear. We can't be friends anymore. Maguire was like 25 and he had to play a teenager. Holland is oozing with youth."

"Plus MJ in the Maguire Spider-Man was just damn annoying."
"We're talking about the Spider-Man's. Don't stray from the topic."

"Okay. But are we seriously going to just shun Andrew Garfield?"
Taehyung giggled. "I hate that one. Not in a bad way. It just made me cry. Gwen's death was just too much."
"We have come to a conclusion then," Jungkook said as Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Superman is the best Marvel character."
Taehyung laughed as Jungkook smiled softly at him.

————————

"It's your free hour, right?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded. "Is it yours too?"
Taehyung shook his head.
"You're skipping!"
Taehyung put a hand over this mouth. "Say it louder. I don't think that guard heard you." Taehyung snapped, tilting his head at the guard on duty in the restaurant as Jungkook mumbled 'sorry' against his hand.

"Won't you get in trouble though?"
Taehyung shrugged. "It's not like I learn anything in History. They're all dead anyways."
"History is really interesting actually." Jungkook said.
"If History is boring,—"
"You have the wrong teacher."

"Do you skip often?"
"Only when I feel like it. Have you ever skipped before?"
Jungkook shook his head.
"A little rule bending won't hurt you." Taehyung said softly.

They sat in silence for a while before Taehyung smiled.
"Do you like anyone?"
"Hmm?"
"Any crushes? Anyone you fancy?"
"Uh. Maybe I don't know if it's a crush. I started liking him maybe a few days ago?"
"Him?"
"Isn't it obvious that I'm gay?"
Taehyung giggled before nodding.

"What,——what about y-you?"
Taehyung gave him a crooked smile before tilting his head. "What about me?"
Jungkook blushed. He knew Taehyung was messing with him but the blonde just wanted to push him.

"D-Do you like anyone?"
Taehyung pursed his lips. "No."
"No?" Jungkook said softly, almost like a whimper.

"It's not really 'like'. There's just a few people that I find attractive. That's all, really. I'm not good with relationships. I ruin almost each one I'm involved in."
Jungkook frowned before nodding not wanting to push Taehyung further.

"You're going to have to show me your element collection one day." Taehyung said with a smile as Jungkook nodded softly.
The blonde frowned at the sudden mood change but brushed it off, he didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

"When I talked to you in the library, you told me you couldn't help me get to your brother. Of course, if that's what I was after in the first place. Do a-a lot of people ask you for that?"
Jungkook bit his lip, nodding.

"Uh. One girl even went to the extent of asking me out. I still thought I was straight then. And during the whole time, she just asked about my brother."

"Maybe that's one of the factors to why I'm gay now." Jungkook siad softly with a chuckle.
"Well, I find you more interesting than your brother."
"You're just saying that. And because Wonwoo is your friend's boyfriend."
"True. But I find you interesting nonetheless."
Jungkook smiled softly. "Thank you."

"We should get going. You have your next period in 20 minutes. I'll see you tomorrow?"
"You're not going back?"
"History was my last hour and I don't need anything in my locker. So,— Give me your phone."

Jungkook obliged, opening it for Taehyung as the blonde typed in his number.
"Call me when you're bored. I think I can entertain you for a while." Taehyung smirked before winking at Jungkook.

"Bye Kookie."
"B-Bye."

Jungkook watched Taehyung walk in the general opposite direction of the school campus before looking down at his phone.

He had saved the number under, prettiest baby
Followed by a shit ton of random emojis.

Jungkook had kept the nickname before smiling and heading back.

___________________________

Choose your fighter:

Toby Maguire

Andrew Garfield

Tom Holland