[four]

tell me

Jungkook blushed a deep red before coughing. "I-I dont know w-what you're talking about."
"Sure." Taehyung giggled as Jungkook shyly glanced at him.
"What other Mangas do you like?"
"Uh. I preferably like Mangas better than the Anime. Honorable mentions would be Promised Neverland and Fullmetal Alchemist. But Fire Force and Made in Abyss are also great."
Jungkook's eyes widened as he rubbed his neck.

"I'm sorry. I rambled again,..."
"No need to be sorry. I asked you what you liked, you answered. I would've been annoyed if you gave me half-assed answers anyways."
Jungkook nodded as Taehyung inched closer.
"Want to go to a cafe during lunch with me?"
Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. "You want to go with me...?"
"Why not?" Taehyung said with a shrug.

"Meet me at the entrance gate. Don't come at all if you change your mind." Taehyung winked at him before leaving the library as the raven sat frozen in his seat.

————————

"I met up with Jungkook but I couldn't get anything out of him." Taehyung said to Jisoo who smiled softly.
"Don't sweat it. Let Wonwoo and I figure this out ourselves. I'm going to confront him later. Thank you, Tae."
Taehyung smiled widely. "No problem!"

Taehyung grabbed his bag as Irene furrowed her brows. "Where are you going?"
"I'm going on a date!"
"With who?" Lisa's eyes lit up,—

'Shit'

"Nunya." Taehyung said with a smile as Lisa pouted. "It's not really a date anyways. Just invited him to lunch."
"Oh. Well, have fun then Tae." Jisoo said. Taehyung smiled pecking Jisoo on the cheek and waving goodbye to Lisa and Irene.

He waited for Jungkook by the entrance, humming a tune as he did. He smiled when he spotted the brunet heading his way.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook shyly nodded. Taehyung interlocked their arms before heading out of the school gate.

————————
"I'll have the burger and fries with a sprite, please." Jungkook said softly to the waiter as Taehyung smiled at him.
"I'll take a Hawaiian Pizza with sprite."
The waiter nodded and left with the orders, leaving the two envelopes in an awkward atmosphere.

"So,— What are your hobbies?"
Jungkook looked up at him before pursing his lips. "I like playing video games, reading, stargazing and uh,— element collecting."
Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Element collecting? What's that?"
"Uh. I collect items that are either purely made or contain a macro amount of that element. Or just the element itself. Of corse, I don't carry ones that'll kill me, you know. "

"Isnt that hard? Especially elements like cerium or neodymium. I mean elements like those like oxidize and tarnish pretty quickly when air is exposed. Not to mention their rarity. Isn't it hard to keep those contained?"

'Fuck, I think I just came.'
Jungkook couched before crossing his legs under the table.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry. I rambled again."
"Don't apologize for being smart. But yes, I have to find elements like those. I only have one element from the Lanthanide series."
Taehyung smiled and nodded as the waiter served their food.

Jungkook shook his head as he held in a laugh. Taehyung frowned and pouted. "Are you laughing at me?"
"Well,—Yes."
"What? Why?"
Jungkook shook his head and ate a fry.
"Tell me."

"Please."

"I swear I'm going to give you second hand embarrassment right now."

"You asked for it."

Taehyung got up as Jungkook's eyes widened.
The blonde started dancing. Jungkook hid his face in his hands as neighboring tables looked at him like he was crazy. And maybe he was.

"Tell me, tell me, tell tell tell tell tell tell me." The blonde sang as Jungkook pulled him down next to him.

"O-Okay. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I-it's just. I didn't take you to,—know all that stuff."
Taehyung giggled as Jungkook blushed red. "Now that wasn't so hard. Now, was it? I'm not good at Science but topics like elements or rocks or animals, get me going, you know?"
Jungkook nodded as Taehyung smiled.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." Taehyung said softly as Jungkook looked away and ate his fries.
The blonde leaned over to move his plate closer to him, now that he was sitting next to Jungkook.

"One more thing,—"
Taehyung looked up at Jungkook just when he was about to eat his pizza.

"Why the fuck do you have pineapples on your fucking pizza?"

__________________________

P.S I'm not a big anime fan. I only know a few. I got the manga ideas from Agustina_Kiwi and if y'all don't know Tell Me by Wonder Girls. Listen to it. That bop is a bop even after 11 yrs.