[three]

adorable

"Doesn't Wonwoo have any relatives we know of?"
Jisoo pursed his lips.

It's been 2 days since Taehyung started his 'inverstigation'. The first days were spent following Wonwoo but led to nothing.

"Yea. That smart kid in your science class."
"Okay. I'm not trying to be rude but since when did anyone from my class look like Wonwoo."
Jisoo shook his head, sighing.
"Ohh." Irene said with a head nod.

Taehyung looked confused. "Am I pulling a Bellelala Thorne right now or am I just not understanding?"
"Jeon Wonwoo, Taehyung." Irene said, hoping her friend understood

"ooOOHH. Jungkook?"
Jisoo nodded. "You're kidding." Taehyung snickered.
"I'm not."
"But Wonwoo is a jock with an ego the size a school bus. Jungkook is,—"
"The hottest man on the planet!" Lisa intervened.

Irene sighed before turning to her. "Rapid fire. Jungkook or Jungwoo?"
"Kim fucking Jungwoo." Lisa said without hesitation. "Whore." Irene muttered.
"I learned from the best!"
Irene cooed before pulling her into a hug. "My little caterpillar has grown into a butterfly. And soon will be sucking the nectarine out of,—"
"sHUT UP!"

"So,— Irene, you should seduce Jungkook into telling you where his brother has been and why he's booty calling Shua!" Taehyung said as Irene pouted. "Why me?"
"He doesn't look gay to me." Taehyung muttered.

Jisoo laughed. "Oh honey. He's gay. Trust me."
"How do you know?"
"I just do, okay? He'll be bisexual at the least but I know he leans towards guys more."
"Really? What's his type?" Taehyung asked, seemingly too enthusiastic.
"Hey. I called dibs first!" Lisa whined.
"Respect got elders."
"Fuck you."

"I don't know, really,—— He has an ex-boyfriend. They split up on good terms but yea. ex-boyfriend."
Taehyung giggled. "What if he's a bottom? Holy shit. What if he's a bottom?!"
"I heard you the first time but I don't think he is. Maybe a switch, I don't know."
"Imma find out later."

"Uh,— Later, you mean,—"
"Later. A comparative to later. It may be used as an adverb if time." Taehyung said sarcastically as Jisoo laughed.

"I need to start my field game. Toodles!"

———————

Taehyung looked all over campus for Jungkook, classrooms and such until he facepalmed.
"Of course."

Taehyung stood outside the school library, contemplating if he's going to break his streak of 'never going inside this house of hell' just for a boy. He shrugged before entering. The place even smelt different and it was so fucking quiet.

The librarian was surprised to see a new face but let Taehyung roam around, finding Jungkook.

He pouted, he was sure he was going to be in here,—
"There you are."

Taehyung walked up to the male sitting in a corner table. He read the cover of the book he was reading,—
Taehyung giggled, totally not expecting that. But the sudden noise caught Jungkook off guard as he jumped in his seat and turned to Taehyung.

"C-can I help you?"
Taehyung smiled and pulled out a chair next to him. "Actually, you can."
Jungkook hid the comic under his sleeve, blushing as Taehyung softly smiled.

"I-if you're trying to get to my brother through me, I'm sorry. I can't help y-you. And he has a boyfriend,—"
"Boyfriend? Do you know who?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at him.
"Joshua Hong? Your friend."
"Ah right. But do you know why he's been ignoring my friend?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at his desk.

"Is it because of Jun?"
"Yes! Jun!"
Jungkook nodded. "Jun is one of my brother's friends. He's a pianist but,— okay, you have to promise me not to tell Joshua."
"Of course!"
"He's making a song for him and Jun is helping him compose it."

"oh mY GAHD!"
"Shhh!" People hissed as Taehyung waved them off.
"Really? That's so sweet and adorable!"
Jungkook nodded, feeling uncomfortable in Taehyung presence. Taehyung frowned. He was usually very likeable and everyone found him friendly. Taehyung smirked before leaning closer.

"It's not as adorable as you reading Sailor Moon."