•|| Chapter 2 ||•

" I see that you're all getting along. That's good for the mean time. Anyways, get ito the bus, we're leaving. " Coach Washijo's voice rang throughout the gym as you and the others nod.

Yamagata put you down and you waddled back up to the stage, Shirabu and Tendou trailing behind you. Once you got up the stage, you glanced at the boys following you and shook your head. Shirabu tilted his head slightly and raised a brow.

" What do you mean? " He asked, " No. " You replied as Tendou giggled at Shirabu's reaction to what you wanted. You pointed at the ground and repeated what you said, trying to let him know you didn't want him to follow you. Tendou only snickered when he heard Shirabu mutter to himself, " I don't get this kid... "

Thinking he got the point, you turned around and walked towards the backstage, but then you heard footsteps behind you, making you a little irritated. " No! " You said sternly as Shirabu gives you a blank expression, Tendou behind him getting your point clearly and staying in his spot.

You huffed and point at Tendou, making Shirabu look at him as well. " I think she doesn't want you to follow her. " Tendou snickered as Shirabu face palmed. " We can't just leave her alone, coach will flip if he finds out we left her alone. " Shirabu remarked, looking down at you.

Tendou then thought of an idea and whispered to Shirabu, " We'll just pretend we're not going to follow her and peek from the corner to see what's she's doing. " To which Shirabu nodded, turning back to you he gave you a thumbs up.

You smile at them and turn around, walking to the backstage to gather the stuff you packed since you already knew about the training camp. Your father did let you pick which club members you wanted to be your guardians and of course after spying on the volleyball club, you chose them.

Not noticing the two spying on you, you quickly open your bag and take out your favorite stuff rabbit, the one your mother gave you. You hugged it tightly before zipping your bag closed and strapping it on your back. You smiled and adjust the tightness of the strap, your stuff rabbit on the floor.

You called him BunBuns.

After being set to leave, you grasped BunBuns and swore you saw two shadows in front of you but still you brushed it off and walked out of the stage, seeing Tendou and Shirabu waiting for you.

" Hm?? Is that a stuffie? " Tendou asked as you nodded, shaking BunBuns in front of him gently. You didn't notice Shirabu blushing at your action, who knew children could be so cute?

Tendou took your backpack away from you, seeing your legs shake slightly from the heaviness of it. You thank him by smiling, which of course he understood clearly once again. Shirabu couldn't help but raise a brow at Tendou, how was he so good at communicating with children, moreover, one that only uses gestures to talk.

" You should pick her up, Shirabu, I'm already holding her bag~! " Tendou suggested as you look at Shirabu with hopeful eyes. " She can walk by herself, plus, she doesn't have that heavy backpack to slow her down anyways. " He responded coldly, folding his arms and walking away.

But you held his hand before he could leave.

" What the- " Shirabu got cut off with Tendou saying " Aww!! " at the two of you. Shirabu looked at you with almost a glare at touching him, though inside he was dying from cuteness, he refused to do so because Tendou would not stop teasing him about it.

You bounced slightly, trying to crawl onto him but failing to do so as you whined silently. You didn't want to bother Shirabu anymore, seeing his reaction so you huffed and let go of his hand, the warmth leaving your hand as you sigh and walk down the stage.

" Uh oh, looks like you made little ___, upset. " Tendou said, as the image of coach Washijo flashed into Shirabu's mind. He clicked his tongue before swiftly picking you up into his arms, you yelped at the sudden action before looking up at him with surprised eyes. " Don't look at me like that... " He muttered, a tint of pink spread on his cheeks as Tendou trails behind the two of you, humming a song.

" What took you so long? " Yamagata asked, " A certain someone was making little ___ upset. " Tendou chirped, stepping into the bus with your bag as the others looked at you and Shirabu. It was noticable that Goshiki was jealous because Shirabu was getting your attention and not him. Goshiki bravely stepped towards Shirabu tried to take you away from him.

To which Shirabu hissed at him, " Why're you trying to take her, exactly? " " Because Tendou said you were upsetting her. " He replied, glaring at Shirabu as you curiously looked at them both, not knowing they were talking about you.

" Enough you two, coach is getting mad. " Semi sternly stated, taking you away from both of them as the two huffed and trailed behind. " Ang...ry..? " You asked Semi as he shook his head, " I'm not angry, but the coach is. " He smiled slightly ruffling your hair gently as the 4 of you enter the bus.

Coach Washijo was already pissed but he couldn't shout because you might cry, your father did tell him a thing or two that they shouldn't do to avoid you getting upset or crying. " Is everyone here? " Coach Saito asked as they all replied, " Yes. "

" Then, let's go. "