•|| 4K Special ||•

" Hm? My stomach feels weird, something bad is about to happen... " Tendou squinted his eyes, trying to guess what could possibly happen. " I'll shake it off for now. " He shrugged and skipped over to the others.

" Tooru!! " You giggled as Oikawa kept pampering you with soft kisses all over your face. " Shittykawa, stop that. " Iwaizumi bluntly stated as he takes you from Oikawa's arms. " Why though?? " Oikawa looked confused, until a thought popped into his head.

" Oh, you want me to kiss you instea- " He got cut off with a blushing Iwaizumi who hit the side of his neck, knocking the brunette out. " Oh shit. " Matsukawa stated, although not looking amused as Hanamaki dragged Oikawa to the car. You just stared with no expression as Iwaizumi continues to blush with red liquid flowing down his nose, you turn to him and boop his nose, making him flinch.

Matsukawa successfully resisted a laugh as he takes you from Iwaizumi.

" Here. Give it to him, puffin. " Matsukawa handed you a handkerchief, which you then gently wiped on Iwaizumi's bleeding nose. " Thanks, ___. " He thanked you along with a pat on the head.

" That's Oikawa's. " Matsukawa suddenly blurted out.

Iwaizumi swiftly took the handkerchief from your tiny hands and threw it somewhere it'll never be seen again.

He then looked back at Matsukawa with a scary and angered face, wanting to say the bad word and give him the bad finger.

But then he saw your innocent eyes shining at him.

" Hey, hey, hey!! " A loud voice excitedly chirped. " Mind if we take ___ with us? " Bokuto approached the 3 of you, along with Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma. Matsukawa nodded, " Sure, here you go. " He smiled slightly handing you over to Bokuto who engulfed you in a hug once you were in his arms.

As the 5 of you left Matsukawa and Iwaizumi, Matsukawa waved bye at you and booked it, a very triggered Iwaizumi chasing after the poor boy.

" To the car!! " Bokuto excitedly pointed towards one, putting you down as you waddle your way towards it. " Be careful, shorty. " Kuroo warned, trailing behind you closely just in case. " Bokuto-san, is that the car you rented? " Akaashi asked as Bokuto nodded, getting his keys and showing it to Akaashi.

Akaashi looked at him suspiciously.

" Do you even know how to drive? " He asked as Bokuto shook his head. " What!? Why did you rent one then!? " Akaashi asked, a bit angry at him because you were with them and he didn't want anyone to be hurt, especially you.

" Kuroo can drive. " Kenma's voice was heard as the said boy put a hand on Akaashi's shoulder. " Oh, I see. Sorry for raising my voice. " He bowed to Kenma and Bokuto who apologized as well. " Sorry, Akaashi. " Bokuto had his head down. Akaashi sighed, " It's alright, I didn't think before speaking. "

Bokuto looked up at Akaashi and smiled widely, engulfing him in a hug. " Thanks, Akaashi!! " Bokuto wouldn't let go of him.

Akaashi just pat his back, a small blush seen on his cheeks.

" You guys coming or..? " Kenma broke the moment as Akaashi gently pushes Bokuto off him. " Yes, where's ___? " He asked as Kenma pointed over to you playing tag with Kuroo.

" C'mere, shorty!! " Kuroo chased you around and around the rented car, of course you were a little faster than other kids so he was quite impressed that you can outrun him for a tiny bit. " You're a quick one, aren't you? " Kuroo huffed, lifting you into his arms. He was panting a little but he kept composure as the others finally approached you two.