•|| 3K Special ||•

" Wah!! " You gasp loudly as you sprint through the double doors that lead to a huge pool. " Be careful, ___!! " Oikawa yelled as he ran after you, scared that you might slip.

" Got'cha!! " Tendou suddenly appeared from behind, lifting you up before you could reach the rather deep pool, for you at least. Oikawa stopped in his tracks, seeing you in Miracle Boy's arms and backing away. " Tendou!! " You giggle loudly seeing him, the others told you that he wouldn't be here and that made you kind of sad but not anymore.

You wrap your tiny arms around Tendou's neck as he spins around with you laughing. " Enough already, you'll get her dizzy, again. " Semi stopped Tendou who stopped and put you down. " I thought you didn't wanna come? " Tendou asked as you ran over to Oikawa who was in the back waiting for you to notice him with his arms wide open.

" My angel!! " Oikawa dramatically cried, hugging you tight and throwing you up in the air lightly. Suddenly as you were in the air, someone snatched you, " Eeek!! " Oikawa jumped back, seeing who was holding you.

It was just Kyoutani.

" Kyoutani!! " You smile widely and reach your arms to him, he pulled you close and hugged you, glaring at Oikawa. " Hi pup, I missed you. " He softly stated, walking somewhere. " Where? " You ask him with a curious tone. " To...Yahaba, we bought you something. " He almost stuttered, a tiny blush on his cheeks.

But before you could talk to him again, someone dashed pass you two.

Correction, passed by Kyoutani because you were not with him anymore. " HEY HEY HEY!! " Bokuto ran away with you in his arms.

How did he do that?

We'll never know.

Kyoutani just stood there dumbfounded that you were gone in a millisecond.

" Bokuto!! " You greet him with a smile as he stops, entering the other side of the pool. " Hey there snuggle buddy!! Didn't expect to see you out here. " He smiled back, pinching your cheek with one hand as you squint your eyes at the slight pain. " Bokuto-san, please don't do that, her skin is sensitive. " Akaashi suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Bokuto's wrist and pulling it away from your face gently.

" Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry snuggle buddy. " He apologized and kissed your slightly red cheek. You giggle and nodded as he gave you to Akaashi, who smiled upon seeing your cute face. " Hello, ___. " He greeted, gently patting your back and putting you down as more people entered the resort. " It's ___!! " A familiar voice rang through the building as two figures run towards the three of you.

It was K̶a̶g̶e̶H̶i̶n̶a̶ Kageyama and Hinata.

" Squishy!! " Hinata jumped up and hugged you tight, " Hinata boke!! You're hugging too tight. " Kageyama snatched you from Hinata easily since he was taller than him.

" But- "

" No buts!! "

" Wait a minute, you're just making excuses to take her away from me!! "

" I'm not!! "

" Please shut up you two. " A very tired Daichi took you from Kageyama, who almost let go of you from fighting with Hinata. " Hi there, ___. " He greeted with a tired smile, you noticed and tilted your head, " You...okay? " You ask as he sighed, " Those two wouldn't shut up ever since I told them you were here, but it seems like they're too busy fighting to play with you right now. I can call Suga if you want to play. " He explained as you giggled and raised your hands up excitedly at the mention of Suga.

You felt someone behind you and turned around but no one was there, you looked at Daichi who was obviously resisting a chuckle. You felt it again and turned around but no one was there, was someone pranking you?