Chapter 28

"Like I said" Zhe Yan muttered with a smile while Bai Qian stood up to meet her husband as he came into the hall.

"Ye Hua" She said with a smile "You're early"

"We were able to reach a consensus early and we heard the Kulun bells. Everyone wants to rush here to confirm the high god Mo Yuan is really alive. I wanted to beat the crowd" He replied

"And I thought you rushed back because you missed me"

Ye Hua smiled, wrapped one arm around her waist and kissed her forehead before he started walking towards Mo Yuan and others with his arm still around her. Bai Qian was surprised, not with the affection, Ye Hua was always affectionate just never publicly at least not outside Xiwu palace or Qing Qiu. Something was going on, maybe the meeting went worse than he was letting on, but she couldn't ask him now in the presence of everyone, she had to wait till they were alone. She noticed the smile on her brother and Zhe Yan's face and decided they knew something, she could pester it out of them if Ye Hua is too busy.

As they get to the group and Ye Hua removes his arm, Bai Qian introduces him to her Shifu

"Shifu, this is my husband, Crown Prince Ye Hua"

Ye Hua smiled in his mind, Qian Qian introduced him as her husband not just the crown prince

"Ye Hua greets high go Mo Yuan, high god Zhe Yan and high god Bai Zhen" Ye Hua said

"Ye Hua, good to see you again so soon. Come sit with us, Mo Yuan has something you'll be interested in hearing" Zhe Yan replied

"No" Mo Yuan said, standing up. "Ye Hua, walk with me"

"Come on brother, I don't get many chances to witness this kind of excitement" Zhe Yan said but Mo Yuan simply gave him a neutral look which he had learnt over the years meant there would be no argument but Mo Yuan would do what he wanted. With a sigh, he continued "Xiao Wu, let's drink while you Shifu chats with your husband"

Bai Qian watched Ye Hua and Mo Yuan leave and looked back to her brother and Zhe yan as she realized she was now completely confused, she understood why Shifu wanted to talk to Ye Hua privately, if she found out she had a twin, it'll probably take her a month to be ready to talk to other people but both Ye Hua and Mo Yuan were not really the talking type. However, she thought there was more going on and every man in the room gave off that vibe, like there was a second conversation she was missing.

"Fourth brother, Old Phoenix, what is going on? Why does it seem like you are about to jump out of your skin?" she asked

"My dear dimwitted sister, as much as it pains me to admit especially as you're one of the most powerful goddess and a fine specimen of immortality, you are the most clueless person I ever met when it comes to emotions. But not to worry, two of them will sort it out." Fourth brother said then turned to Zhe Yan "who would have thought they would be twins, that would make it all even more interesting I think"

"What? I still don't understand what you're talking about" Bai Qian said

"Like he said, dimwitted. Come on, let's go get some of the good wine your Shifu has in his cellar. Wine is something you understand" Zhe Yan said.

Ye Hua was nervous, his heart was beating so wildly in his chest and he had no idea what Mo Yuan was going to say and why he wanted to say it privately. Qian Qian was already married to him and even though he knew Mo Yuan paid no attention to what people thought and also knew that even his grandfather would not stand on his side should Mo Yuan decide to fight him, he knew the venerated god of war would not fight him for a woman he was already married to; at least he hoped he wouldn't.