17 Here Comes the Sun in the Form of a Girl

Bobby dreamed of violet light and long hot kisses.

He awoke on his back, bedding tented over his stauner and Lili draped on him like a sexy sleeping octopus. He could hardly believe that she was his partner. He smiled and ran his finger down the line of her nose. She twitched like a bunny at his touch. It was so cute he had to do it again. She made a noise of discontent and buried her face in his chest. He wrapped an arm around her and chuckled.

"Wake up sleepyhead," he murmured into her hair.

"I don't wanna get up," she said. "You're so warm." She slid her hand up to his neck and sighed contentedly.

"If we go out on the terrace we'll work up a sweat and that'll warm ya," he said. Then as the words he'd said registered, his face burned. "From dancing I meant. Not from...not that I would assu--" he groaned and slapped a hand over his face.

"Captain B. Smooth, indeed." She pushed the blankets off and sat up with a laugh. He stretched his back and his hard on bobbed happily beneath the thin sheet. Lili looked at it, and then away, her face blazing with heat to match his own.

Well nothing to do in an awkward situation except make it more awkward. He gasped and pointed at it. "It's aliiiiiiive!" he whisper yelled, as he threw his hands toward the sky. "Aliiiiiive!"

She gave a yelp of laughter and slapped her hand over her mouth as someone groaned in a nearby bed. Her shoulders shook with the force of her cackles. "Oh my god!" she whispered. "Why are you like this?"

"You love it." He gave her a cheeky grin.

She shook her head. "I'm going to brush my teeth. Put your Frankenstein's Monster away."

"I'll have you know, his name is Genie."

"Oh god."

"You know because if you rub it it'll grant you three..." he trailed off.

She raised an eyebrow. "Then shouldn't it be the Lamp ?"

He stared at her. "I--" he shook his head, argument evaporating. "Honestly, not a single girl has ever pointed that out."

"You should date smarter girls." She flashed him a mischievous smile and his heart sputtered like Jonno's ancient Ford Fiesta. "I'll meet you in the dressing room in fifteen minutes."

He jumped out of bed and raced to brush his teeth and shave. He ran downstairs and showered in record time and changed into his favorite purple shorts. He was panting when he made it to the dressing room.

Whatever breath he had left evaporated when he saw her. Jesus. Lili was stretching in a blue and white bikini that barely covered her curves. She bent and arched her back and his blood traveled south, leaving his brain without oxygen and blood flow.

He searched her skin, looking for more tattoos but saw nothing except a fevered fantasy of how her body was going to jiggle and sway when they danced. His now nameless cock twitched in anticipation.

As she straightened, he came up behind her and gripped her hips, pulling her close. She leaned her back against his chest. Wrapping both arms around her middle, he kissed the tattoo behind her left ear. She sighed with pleasure.

"Are you going to tell me what 'lucha' means?" he asked softly.

"Nope." She turned and grabbed his hand. "Once you've seen all of them...maybe." She pulled him to the terrace door and opened it. She stepped outside and came to an abrupt stop. He bumped into her and peered over her shoulder. Beneath a large white blanket on the terrace floor was a lot of...motion. And giggling. And grunting.