24 Wrap Me in Everything That Glows

**BOBBY AND LILI ARE HAVING ADULT FEELINGS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

The sky still held traces of pink and gold as the sun rose, a warm breeze swept through the yard, while birds chirped a happy tune in the garden.

On the daybed, Bobby and Lili were purring a tune of their own.

They'd forgone dancing to stay cuddled up talking and touching. The talking had come to an end a little earlier and now they were tangled together like Christmas lights. Her fingernails trailed over the small of his back, sending shivers up his spine as he traced her collarbone with his tongue, pausing to kiss the base of her throat. Their hips rocked gently together, and pressure built in Bobby's abdomen.

He'd never spent hours just exploring someone, especially someone still clothed, but that's what they'd done. He learned that kissing and nipping at her wrists made her moan, and that touching the backs of her knees or between her ribs sent her into paroxysms of laughter. Breathing on her ears from behind felt good but breathing too heavily and too close from the front did not.

Lili had found places he didn't know felt good either. Her tongue on the base of his neck. Sweet kisses to the spot just beneath his belly button. Her lips on the tips of his fingers. Her teeth grazing his nipples. She made his body tremble in ways it never had before.

"Lil," he murmured into the crook of her neck. "I can't stop kissing you." Moaning low in her throat, she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. She loved it when he talked. "I wish I could put my fingers inside of you." She clutched him tighter, her hips moving faster. "And my tongue."

Her nails dug into his back. After three of her orgasms he knew that when she was so close to coming she needed a lot more pressure. He stopped his rocking and she gave a disappointed cry.

"I've got you," He slid a hand between their bodies. Curling it into a fist, he pressed his knuckles against her, grinding rapidly. "I love watching you come."

Her nails were digging into his shoulder now, her hips rolling against him.

"Everyone wake up! I got a text!" Priya's squawk carried from inside the villa to the daybed, severing the delicious tension like a knife through a tightrope. He slowed the motion of his hand.

"Noooo," Lili cried. "Please don't stop. You didn't hear that. Keep going."

"Hear what?" He resumed his motion and she gripped his wrist, grinding against him.

"Fuck," she whispered. "Oh fuck. Please, I need..." She frantically reached down and shoved her silky black pants aside and pressed his knuckles to her bare skin. Oh fuck. Yes.

He forced himself to stay still. "Are you sure, lass?"

She growled her response as she unfolded his hand and pressed two of his fingers to her. He slid them between her slick folds and couldn't help the moan that spilled from his lips as they entered hers.

Touching her. He was touching her.

He positioned his hand and pressed his thumb tight to her clit as he thrust his fingers home. She wrapped her arms tight around his neck, whimpering as his fingers became more insistent and god he loved that sound.

Her breathing quickened and she arched her hips, riding his hand. So close. She was right on the edge.

"Lili! Bobby, wherever you are, get in here!" Priya hollered. "I'm giving you one more minute! Don't make me go looking for you!"