23 Just a Touch of the Fire Burning so Bright

**THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH NAUGHTY DOINGS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.**

Something tickled the end of Bobby's nose. Grumbling sleepily he swatted at it, but nothing was there. He rubbed at his face and turned his head into the pillow, but it started again on the side of his nose. He batted harder and heard a snicker. Opening one eye, he saw Lili leaning over him, holding a makeup brush. She grinned and tickled his nose again. 

"You're awfully lucky that you're bonnie" he said, rubbing at his face.

She threw her legs around him, straddling his middle. "The sky's awake, so I'm awake!" she whispered. "So we have to play !" She gave a little bounce on his morning stauner, which was firmly pressed between himself and those silky little shorts she wore.

Grabbing her bottom, he ground her against him, sparks of fire surging in his veins. "So let's play." He pulled her toward him and kissed her neck, while his hands sought her breasts. She was braless beneath that sexy pajama set and he groaned as he cupped them, massaging gently, his thumbs rolling over the hard tips that he desperately wanted to see again. And kiss. And lick.

She shook her head. "Not that kind of play. I wanna dance!"

"This counts as dancing," he said, sitting up, while holding her on his lap. He cupped the back of her neck and kissed her as he rolled his hips. "See? Dancing."

She glanced around the still dim room. "Terrace," she whispered. She climbed off and his cock sprang upright. She stared at it, more curious than embarrassed. "I'm so glad I'm the big spoon. I don't want that thing poking me in the back all night."

He reached down and pinged it, making it bounce. She snickered and he pulled her back onto his lap. "I'm a considerate lad. I'd slide it between your thighs, nice and out of the way," he murmured. "Or elsewhere." Jesus, where had that come from?

Her eyes lit with heat and she kissed him hungrily. Her mouth dropped below his chin and she ran her tongue over his skin and nipped at the side of his neck. He grunted and her soft laugh rumbled against him. "We have to play ," she whispered.

Groaning, he sat up and put her on her feet. He followed her upstairs but he couldn't stop touching her, his hands roaming her body as she climbed the steps ahead of him.

They raced to the bathroom and brushed their teeth. She carefully brushed her tongue and rinsed out her mouth, spitting into the sink, before splashing warm water on her face, wiping the sleep from her eyes. He felt a rush of pleasure at her beside him, doing something so everyday. It was a special kind of intimacy, and he wasn't sure if he'd ever before felt such excitement for something so natural.

When they finished, she grabbed her little speaker and ipod from her closet and they headed for the terrace which was blissfully empty. Watching her dance was a joy. Not just because she was sexy as fuck, wearing no bottoms other than thin, small shorts, her braless breasts bouncing to the music, but because she was so full of joy, her smile growing bigger with each song. Her hips swaying as if they were detached from the rest of her body, her feet carrying her through spins. She was a whirlwind of color and motion.

He of course, just danced like an idiot to make her laugh.

After he declared his legs dead, they leaned against the back wall of the terrace, sweat dribbling down their necks. The sun was nearly up, the sky streaked with pastels like colored sugars. A sultry song started and she sang along, her voice delicate and longing.

She turned her body toward him. He mirrored her. Her gaze flicked to his forehead and she reached out and brushed the sweat away from his temple. He grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on the palm of her hand.