2015.01.12

<OST: Bom - Bolbbalgan4>

"Two more minutes and I'm leaving without you!" Taehyung yelled as he pounded on Jimin's dormitory door urgently. "Park Jimin!"

"I'm coming!" Jimin yelled agitatedly from inside. "One minute, one minute!"

"Hurry up!" Taehyung drummed rhythmically against the door. "We're gonna be late! It's our first lesson together, can you please just try to hurry up for once-"

The door clicked open and an agitated Jimin emerged, snarling irritatedly at Taehyung. "I told you I just needed one minute. Kim Taehyung, where is your patience?"

"I'm just being a responsible friend," Taehyung said as he glanced down at his watch

"I'm just being a responsible friend," Taehyung said as he glanced down at his watch. "If we're late, it's all your fault."

"That's because you always insist on waiting for me." Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled a little as he put on his shoes. "If you went without me, you'd never be late."

"Of course I have to wait for you..." Taehyung frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You know that full well. You're like, my only friend."

"Please-" Jimin chuckled as he closed the door behind him and locked the door. "Make new friends, Kim Taehyung, it's not that hard."

"For you it may not," Taehyung bit his lower lip. "But for me... it is."

Jimin groaned as he let his best friend drag him towards their first lecture of the day - Calculus for the Sciences.

Taehyung was not a Mathematician - he was an aspiring architect, so he took up architecture in SNU. But as an architecture major, taking Math modules like Calculus and Linear Algebra were part of his curriculum. Taehyung wasn't complaining though - not only did he enjoy Math, he was also good at it. Plus, taking Calculus meant that he could take classes with Jimin often - Jimin was majoring in Physics after all, which required him to take Math modules.

The two best friends had a lot of similarities, but there was just one thing they simply couldn't agree on.