2015.03.19

<OST: Parallel Lines - Yesung>

"Stop hitting me!" Taehyung yelled, trying his best to dodge every blow as his dad showered him with punches left and right. "Dad, stop!"

But the blows kept coming

"Dad!" Taehyung whimpered as he shielded his face. "Please! Please stop, I'm hurt... Please..."

"You good-for-nothing son, I never wanted to have a useless child like you..."

Finally, after delivering a few more punches to Taehyung's ribcage, the blows finally slowed to a stop. Taehyung lay on the floor, feeling pain all over every inch of his body, as he vaguely saw the shadow of the man he called his father step away and stagger towards his room. Taehyung curled his meek body up into a ball, shaking himself back and forth, trying to calm himself down as his tears fell.

Why? Why did it have to be him? He didn't ask to grow up without a maternal figure in his life. He didn't ask to have a father who only knew how to spend all his money away on alcohol and vices. He didn't ask to be beaten up every alternate day. He didn't ask for a life like this... he didn't want a life like this.

Ding!

Weeping softly so that his dad wouldn't hear him and come out to call him a weakling, Taehyung pulled his phone closer to him and peeked into the screen.

[@kmthyng_] @sooyaa_ sent you a direct message

sent you a direct message.

Taehyung winced as he propped himself up with an arm and unlocked his phone.

@sooyaa_:
can you come down for a bit?
i need to see you.

Taehyung frowned as he replied quickly.

@kmthyng:
you know where i live?

@sooyaa_:
jimin told me
but that's not the point right now
i have to to see you
right now