2020.09.27

<OST: eight (ft. Suga) - IU>

Jisoo stepped into her new house, running her fingers over the walls as she admired its intricate design. It was wood-themed with traces of purple in every nook and cranny... just the way she had imagined her dream house to be. The layout of the house, the wall decor, the slightly sweet scent of oak that wafted through the house...

Jisoo was mesmerised

She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that a house that suit her taste so much actually existed without her customising it on her own. It was as if the architect, as well as the interior designers of the house, new exactly what she liked. And they had made a house precisely just to fit her preferences.

And for some reason, Jisoo couldn't help but feel slightly hopeful. She knew it didn't make sense, and this was all probably just a coincidence, but there were very few people she had ever told before about her dream house...

"Jisoo unnie!"

Jennie's voice snapped Jisoo back to her senses. She turned around, only to see Jennie stepping into her house, carrying a box that was way bigger than she could manage. Jisoo hurriedly rushed forward to help her set the box down onto the floor, right in the centre of the living room.

"Woah-" Jennie massaged her arm, grimacing a little

"Woah-" Jennie massaged her arm, grimacing a little. "That sure was heavy."

"You worked really hard... Jennie-ya," Jisoo said with a smile as she helped Jennie massage her shoulders. "Thanks for coming today, I know you must be really busy with preparations and everything..."

"Come on, saying thanks isn't necessary between the two of us. Besides, I wanted to take a look at your new house." Jennie punched Jisoo in the arm gently, before she scanned the house. "Woah, daebak. This house is... wow... isn't it... just..."

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" Jisoo smiled as she took a seat on the leather sofa, gesturing for Jennie to come join her. "It feels... perfect."