2020.10.20

<OST: Sick - MINSEO>

"Stop saying that everything's going to be alright when it obviously isn't!" Jisoo yelled under her sheets, as her mom and dad stood by her door, not knowing what to do

"Stop saying that everything's going to be alright when it obviously isn't!" Jisoo yelled under her sheets, as her mom and dad stood by her door, not knowing what to do. "For five years, y'all lied to me, y'all made me hate you... and only now, five years later, I find out that it was all a lie?! Are you really my parents?! How could you possibly lie to your daughter like that?!"

Just a few moments ago, Jisoo had heard the most shocking news she had ever heard in her life... straight from Seokjin's mouth. On top of him hiding the truth from her about Taehyung, she also found out the truth about her dad's business... which made her whole life, up till now, feel like a complete lie.

"Jisoo-ya..." Jisoo's mom sobbed as she took a careful step toward. "You know that we only had your best interest at heart..."

"Again!" Jisoo shouted as she kicked off her blanket and glared at her parents. Her eyes were swollen from crying, and she was still clad in the attire she had worn to Jennie and Jimin's wedding a while ago. "Why do you guys always say that you're doing things for my sake?! My own dad lied to me that he had tried to betray Seokjin oppa's dad to make more out of their agreement and that's why their business deal fell through... And that's what I lived with for five whole years, being embarrassed by my dad I thought was an underhanded businessman who would resort to anything for the sake of money... How would you guys feel?"

"Jisoo-ya..." Jisoo's dad was crying as he fell to the ground. "I'm really sorry... I didn't want your relationship with Seokjin-ie to be affected just because of this... you know how good of a guy he is, and how much he loves you, I just wanted to prot-"

 you know how good of a guy he is, and how much he loves you, I just wanted to prot-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jisoo's expression softened a little. "Dad, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that because I didn't want to get married to Seokjin-oppa, his dad refused to follow through with the agreement and that's why your company went bust? You should have told me..."