2020.10.17 (3)

<OST: I'm Not Okay - Chen>

Jisoo knew that Taehyung didn't have many friends.

And that's why she was always happy whenever she met someone who was a friend of his, or knew a little bit about him

And that's why she was always happy whenever she met someone who was a friend of his, or knew a little bit about him. Because that way, she could hear new stories about him, fond memories of his past that she had never heard before - because that was the only part of him she was left with.

She recalled the time she met Hoseok for the first time - he told her plenty of stories about how Jimin introduced him to Taehyung and his funny first encounter with him. Jisoo laughed for hours back then, and it provided with some source of comfort in the initial months of his disappearance.

But other than Hoseok and Jimin, it seemed like no one else really knew him. After he had disappeared, Jisoo tried searching for people who knew him, though Jimin assured her that really, Taehyung had close to no one by his side throughout his entire life. Jimin told her that from elementary school until this point, Taehyung pretty much only had him.

And that made Jisoo sad, thinking about how lonely a life like his must have been. But that wasn't sufficient to make Jisoo give up on finding someone, who might have somehow slipped Jimin's mind, who also knew Taehyung.

And today, Jisoo thought she had found him.

"Jisoo-ssi, I know what you're thinking- No, it wasn't him. It wasn't Kim Taehyung."

But she was wrong.

Jisoo's heart was heavy as she joined Jennie back on the stage later that night, to take a wedding photo with the rest of Jennie and Jimin's university friends

Jisoo's heart was heavy as she joined Jennie back on the stage later that night, to take a wedding photo with the rest of Jennie and Jimin's university friends. Jimin had calmed down a lot, in the past one hour, and was back to his usual cheery self again, much to Jisoo's relief. But Jisoo couldn't take her mind of the look Jungkook had given her at the table earlier.

"Hey, Jisoo unnie-" Jennie tapped her shoulder. "You alright?"

Jisoo shrugged. "Yeah, why?"

"Nah, just checking in on you."