2020.10.17 (4)

<OST: Maybe - Lee Haeri>

Seokjin had tears in his eyes as he pulled out his phone. "I've kept this with me for a long time."

Jisoo looked up at him, the confusion evident in her eyes

"And I'll finally let you listen to it today..." Seokjin bit his lower lip as he glanced at Jisoo who sat next to him in his car. "On one condition."

"What is this? What are you letting me listen to?"

"My one condition is that... no matter what you hear, you won't be mad at me, and that you won't push me away forever because of this." Seokjin's lower lip trembled as he spoke. "Promise me this, and I'll let you listen to it."

Jisoo still looked confused, but she nodded her head slowly. "Okay, I promise."

Seokjin hesitated for a while, his finger lingering over the play button of his phone. Then, taking a deep breath, he finally pressed play.

"Good afternoon, sunbae-nim. I'm Kim Taehyung."

The voice was unmistakable - it was indeed Taehyung, with his deep voice. Jisoo could almost picture his face saying those words as her hand flew to her mouth and tears flew to her eyes once more.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi

"Kim Taehyung-ssi." Seokjin said coldly. "Do you know why I'm here to see you today?"

There was a long pause.

"What else can it be about, right?" Taehyung chuckled. "If it's not about Jisoo..."

"It is about Jisoo," Seokjin said bluntly. "My fiancée, Kim Jisoo."

Taehyung laughed softly. "Right, I know."

"Stop laughing," Seokjin said curtly. "You know she's my fiancée, but you still keep hovering around her. Are you in the right mind, Kim Taehyung-ssi?"