2015.01.22

<OST: I Feel You - Hong Dae Kwang>

"She's so freaking annoying, dude-" Jimin shook his head as he spoke to Taehyung. "You don't get it. No, let me correct myself - you won't ever get it. I don't think anyone will ever be able to get her. Gosh, she's so annoying, I swear-"

"You've been saying that non-stop for the past hour, Park Jimin

"You've been saying that non-stop for the past hour, Park Jimin." Taehyung shook his head as he got up from his seat in the canteen, picking up his tray and heading towards the tray collection counter. "You'd think I'd have gotten it by now. Thanks for the lunch, by the way."

"Oh, have I?" Jimin paused for a while as he picked up his tray and followed right behind Taehyung. "Wait, can I just say it one more time? Just one last time?"

Taehyung hesitated, before finally giving in. "Fine, one last time."

Jimin took a deep breath. "Jennie Kim is like, the most annoying person on this planet and if I ever marry her, I'll let Kim Taehyung be my master for one entire day of his choice."

"Woah, hold on." Taehyung laughed. "The last past wasn't even necessary. I'm not exactly in need of a servant at the moment. And ever, actually."

"It doesn't matter, dude-" Jimin laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Don't you get it? I said that because it's something that will never happen. I'll never date her... not to mention marry her."

"You were just interested her a few days ago though?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows cynically. "You said that Jisoo-ssi had a cute friend... that's Jennie-ssi, no?"

"Yeah, well-" Jimin shuddered slightly

"Yeah, well-" Jimin shuddered slightly. "I take all of that back. She's like, the most annoying person I've ever known on this planet. Thinking of her makes me shudder. Thinking of her makes my hair stand. Please just pretend that I never had the tiniest crush on her."

Taehyung chuckled softly.

"By the way-" Jimin's eyes lit up. "Talking about crushes, dude. Remember when I told you that Jisoo-ssi liked you, right?"