2015.01.19

<OST: Love Virus - Kihyun & Seola>

"Nice photo, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung almost jumped when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder

Taehyung almost jumped when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He hurriedly shoved the photograph into his back pocket and looked up, only to see Jimin take his seat next to him.

"Oh, Jimin-ah-" Taehyung let out an awkward laugh. "You're here."

"Of course I'm here-" Jimin scoffed. "You didn't expect it, did you? That I will keep my promise of coming for every lesson? Watch out, Kim Taehyung - I'm gonna get a year's supply of lunches from you if you aren't careful. Think you were sneaky for not waiting for me today, huh? Guess what? I set my own alarm today, you're not fooling me!"

Taehyung sniggered softly. "I highly doubt you'll make it past next week, but all the best."

"By the way... I saw the photo." Jimin smirked cheekily as he gestured towards Taehyung's back-pocket. "You and Jisoo-ssi, huh. When did that happen?"

"Ah, that? It's nothing." Taehyung shook his head in denial. "I was just walking around the canteen the other day and they were having some activity about global warming or something. Anyway, there was a penguin mascot over there and they pulled me and some other girl over to take a picture to support their cause. And the girl happened to be her."

"Woah

"Woah..." Jimin gasped loudly as he clapped his hand over his mouth dramatically. "Mind-blowing chemistry? Dude, I just got goosebumps."

"You shouldn't be a Physics major, you drama king." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Go join Theatre or something. You'll do great there."

"Sure, thanks for your advice - I'll consider it carefully," Jimin said nonchalantly, his eyes lighting up mischievously as he leaned in towards Taehyung, lowering his voice this time. "Dude, but the way she's looking at you in the photo though. I'm telling you she's into you."