𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝑨
                              𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔
    𝑴𝒂𝒚

My 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚-

"I'm ready to get the FUCC, ASAP," I semi-yelled, turning off my phone

"I'm ready to get the FUCC, ASAP," I semi-yelled, turning off my phone. I irritated by the presence of everybody in this class just like usual.

"Ms. Morris, you already been warned not to use foul language in this class. One more time, and I will have to send you out," Ms.Baxter said making me mug her.

"Bro stop fuccing talking to me. If you gon warn me you better warn these other students who are using foul language as well."

I truly disliked this teacher. She's always picking on me, and nobody else. Anything I say or do, she got an issue with.

"Ms. Morris, you can leave this class and go to your counselor's office, or I can call the security to come and get you. You choose." She gave me a mad look, pointing to the door.

"Fucc you and this class. " I grabbed my things from my desk, and put them into my backpack, then walked out, flipping the bird.

I went into the office to talk to my counselor. I walked into Mr.Allen's office, and he just looked at me. I smiled at him, knowing I wouldn't be getting in too much trouble, since me and him have a good bond.

"Allure , this is your 5th time in my office this whole month. You need to improve in behavior and attitude. If you keep it up, then you will have have to speak to the principal , and not me. "

" I didn't even do nothing wrong, really. I just dislike that teacher, and you know this. "

" You did nothing wrong? Allure you cussed at your teacher. Do you not see anything wrong with that? "

" Okay, I know I was in the wrong for that. But I only cussed at her, because she stay picking on me. She acted like nobody in that class was cussing, but soon as I do it, she tells me to watch my mouth. And I'm only in the office because of her. At this point, I just wanna switch out of her class."

" I can't do that. You have the highest score in that class, plus you're almost out of there in a few weeks, and the office wants you in there. You're just going to need to learn how to work in that class. You are dismissed Ms. Morris, your mom will be outside."

I went outside and saw my momma parked in the front. I hopped in the passenger's seat, and kissed my mom on her cheek.

"Hi momma, " I gave her an innocent smile.