𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒚𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"What Hakeem," I opened the door, and he just stood there.

"Can I come in, so I can explain?"

"Explain what Hakeem? That you slept with another bitch, and got her pregnant? Or that you embarrassed me ?"

There's literally nothing to explain. He fucked with a bitch and got her pregnant, what else is there that needs to be told?

I held back my tears, and shut the door.

Two years down the drain. Two years of being there for him, when was at the lowest, down the drain.

I grabbed a bottle of Dusse from the cabinet, and started chugging it down.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

 "Why you all the way over there?"

I shrugged my shoulders, and continued to scroll through Twitter.

He got up, and threw my phone on the other side of the bed. I laid on my back, and looked up at the ceiling, just ignoring his presence.

He picked up like a baby, and I rolled my eyes.

"De'Kari put me down," I said with a straight face.

"You had an attitude ever since I picked you up, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, so can you put me down?"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong," he said and put me down.

"I told you I loved you De'Kari, and you didn't say it back," I sighed, and looked at everywhere except him.

"That's because you were drunk, and probably didn't know what the fuck you were talking about."

"What are you talking about? I said it yesterday when we were on the phone," I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I didn't hear you. But I do love yo dumb ass, and you know that."

"Why I gotta be a dumbass," I rolled my eyes to hide my smile.

"Cuz that's what you are," he rolled his neck.

He grabbed me by the neck, and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss deepened, and I pulled away.