𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"No I'll stay here," I gave a smile

"Come on," De'Kari smacked his lips, and got out the car.

"I'm scared," I got out, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Why?"

"Because I'm meeting your grandma," I rolled my neck.

"You stressing yourself out. Come on," he grabbed my arm, and dragged me to the front of the door.

He knocked on the door, and a short woman who looked very young, no older than 50, opened the door.

"Oh my goodness. Look at you," she gave me a tight hug.

"You are so much prettier than what De'Kari described you," she pulled away from the hug, and gave me a smile.

"Thank you," I gave her a big smile.

"And look at you, getting big. Oh I've missed you so much," she gave De'Kari a hug, and a kiss on cheek.

We went inside of her house, and it was bigger than what I imagined.

We sat down on the couch, and started talking. We talked about how we've been, and the trip down here.

"So you told me that there's something going on with you know what," she gave a look De'Kari, and I looked at them confused. I had no idea what she was talking about, so I just kept quiet.

"I've been having dreams of Jamir that feel real. He's talking to me, but I can't comprehend what he's saying. It's been going on for a while," he said.

What is he talking about?

"Let me see your phone," he turned to me, and I gave it to him.

He unlocked it, and went into my gallery, and clicked on the video from a week ago.

"Look over here," he pointed at the black shadow.

This nigga said he ain't seen it. Made me believe I was trippin.

"Wait, what's going on ?"

"I'll let you discuss things with her," Marsharae got up and left.

"Explain."

"Me and my grandma are somewhat witches," he said, but it came off more as a question.

"I don't like being called that cuz that shit sound dumb weak, but it's true," he continued.

I looked at him like he was joking around, and I started laughing.

"De'Kari, I'm not playing, tell me the truth," I calmed down.

"I am."

"Ight so show me something."

He nodded his head and looked around. He stared at a water bottle for a while, and it levitated.

This nigga dead serious.

My smile dropped, and I put my focus back to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You guys can stay in this room. Don't do no nasty shit under this roof."

I giggled, and put my things down, and settled in.

"So what did she say about this whole situation?"

"She said she'll figure it out by tomorrow."

I took off my clothes, and put on my pajamas.

I laid down on the bed, still processing about what De'Kari and his grandma told me.

De'Kari laid down right next to me pulled me on top of him.

"You good?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking about everything you told me," I nodded my head.

"I know it's hard to understand but you'll soon get the reasoning behind all of this."

"You so sexy," I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"My little Witchy witch," I laughed and he stale faced me.

"I'm gonna start calling you that," I gave him another kiss.

He started giving me a stare, and I started getting butterflies in my stomach.

Even though we been with each other almost everyday, he still manages to make me shy and all giddy inside.

He grabbed my neck, and pulled in me in with a lustful kiss. He grabbed my shirt, and I slapped his hand away.

"We can't," I pulled away.

"Mmcht," he closed his eyes, and moved me off of him.

"Yell, when I get outside," he said.

"Okay," I raised my eyebrows, and he left the room.

I yelled and and came in and locked the door, with big smile on your face.

"What did you do?"

"Made the room sound proof,"  he said.

He walked up to me, and grabbed my legs and pulled me on the edge of the bed.

He unbothered my jeans, and pulled it off along with my panties.

He took off his shirt off, and kneeled down. He grinned by thighs, and pulled me closer.

He started tonguing me down, and looked me in my eyes. He continued, and slid two fingers in me.

"Fuck," I moaned.

He came back up, and I grabbed his face, and kissed him.

I turned around, and arched my back, and waited for him to put it in.

He slid it on slowly, and started going faster and faster.

He pulled my hair, and I started throwing it back. He  flipped me over, and choked me.

𝑶𝒏 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 going to my marry this man.

He started pounding my shit, and gave me a sloppy kiss.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hi my loves !

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I love y'all.

I hope you guys are safe and healthy.